• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is kinda weird

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enima

Well if I am correct and it's not because I have been seeing it wrong, but Xion is definetly a left handed person. Well as far as I have seen so is Ven. And I don't know about anyone else. If someone else is left handed let me know.

It also could be the fact they thought too many people were right handed so they put some left handed people in there. XD

Connection or just because left handed people are special. I think left handed people are special. :D

Sexy Angel
Well, I don't think hand preference shows any connections worth mentioning, but regardless, you've got a good eye for things!

Enima

Why thank you! :D I noticed Xion first and then I though "what if Aqua was a left handed person?" I ended up finding out that Ven was left handed too.

Well if they are the only too people left handed it might be a connection. Or just to be special. XD

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
i think that aqua an xion have a connection,however if they were both left handed it wouldnt mean anything and by the way either you have a very good eye or you went trough the whole video pause by pause xD

Enima

I was actually looking for Aqua until I noticed Ven. XD Then again if Aqua and Xion were the only people left handed that might be a connection.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I was actually looking for Aqua until I noticed Ven. XD Then again if Aqua and Xion were the only people left handed that might be a connection.
you had to see the part when xion is talking to roxas and all of a sudden roxas expression changes,then she stands up(they dont show her face but something might have change in her)and starts talking to roxas by his name instead of using the common "you" i think that in that part she changes her appearance to aqua's

Enima

you had to see the part when xion is talking to roxas and all of a sudden roxas expression changes,then she stands up(they dont show her face but something might have change in her)and starts talking to roxas by his name instead of using the common "you" i think that in that part she changes her appearance to aqua's

"My power will soon be fulfilled... like a vessel overflowing with water... Now, my memory is full of memories of Roxas... Roxas, how do I appear to you now?"

That line? Ya I thought that was weird too. Her Japanese voice actor Megumi Toyoguchi is also Aqua's voice. And Xion mentioned something about water too. For Aqua's name meaning and element (I guess you could say) is water or at least having to do with water.

If her appearance changes maybe not all of it. Like some blue in her hair or something.

Enima

Maybe, it certainly sounds like it.

Also Ven is ambidextrous but it seems that his left hand is more dominant.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well if I am correct and it's not because I have been seeing it wrong, but Xion is definetly a left handed person. Well as far as I have seen so is Ven. And I don't know about anyone else. If someone else is left handed let me know.

It also could be the fact they thought too many people were right handed so they put some left handed people in there. XD

Connection or just because left handed people are special. I think left handed people are special. :D

Xion is left-handed, Ven is ambidextrous.

rbjd15

just by being ambidextrous, ven and roxas shows a connection between them ryt? well if that is so, aqua and xion sure has a connection just looking at the way they are holding their keyblade...

what a pretty sharp eyes for that observation... :]

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
just by being ambidextrous, ven and roxas shows a connection between them ryt? well if that is so, aqua and xion sure has a connection just looking at the way they are holding their keyblade...

what a pretty sharp eyes for that observation... :]

Roxas isn't ambidextrous, he just uses two Keyblades. It doesn't show any connection.

Hyposteria

I'm pretty sure in one of the clips, Xion has her hood up and you get a glimpse of her hair and it's the same colour as Aqua's.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Roxas isn't ambidextrous, he just uses two Keyblades. It doesn't show any connection.

I dare you to even pick up a pencil and use it properly with your weaker arm. Or take a proper swing with a baseball bat.
The hand you use shows a lot about you. A good example would be Sora and Riku. Sora holds the Keyblade with both hands and swings as such, yet Riku keeps his Keyblade in his dominant right hand, from the base pose down to the last second of the slice down. With the styles being different and using both hands to be unique as it is, I won't be too quick to write it off as irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back