• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is a question about Sora, Riku, Aqua, AtW and the Dark Meridian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

This is confusing.
So basically
what I think they're trying to say is:
The Dark Meredian that Sora&Riku where in is the in-between shore and that the ocean if you keep going straight, you'll end up being in Dark Realms, Dark Meredian shore that Aqua&Ansem the Wise where in.
Yea thats pretty much it exactly, I bet its long swim to get to that side

Radon

mofo
You know Aqua and AtW could have been in another spot of the dark realm and walked there after Sora and Riku had left..

Key

Exile
Awards
You know Aqua and AtW could have been in another spot of the dark realm and walked there after Sora and Riku had left..

Director's Secret Report XIII

III - About the World of Darkness and such, you haven't gone into detail. Could you possibly talk about some of these things? Does the beach at the beginning and end of KH [II] have some connection to the World of Darkness?
Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of the King's absence", "the period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past". In this case, the story of "the period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon. What can be called the dark coastline seen at the beginning and end of KHII is the tip of a world. It is not strictly part of the realm of darkness but rather what serves as the boundary line in between the dark and the in-between. In the ending, Sora and Riku were on the coast on the in-between side and were looking at the sea of the realm of darkness. The door visible in the dark sea is a scene that symbolizes "Deep within the darkness, there is light", as Sora said in the previous KH.

^^^^ there's your answer.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Aqua and AtW never met Sora and Riku because the meeting happens a year after KH2.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
They way I see it, I doubt they were even there, Aqua walked towards AtW supposdly 1 year after KH2 the way she walks there implys that she just got there, and AtW I have no idea. Maybe he was knocked out or something. This is all speculation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back