• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this cant be right can it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiZ'journey

acording to the square-enix website advant children is comming out in north america in 99 days(ther is a niffty count down) i've don the math and thats sept., 12 thats twi=o days befor japan gets it and that cant be right! ....or can it. related to kh 2 it was coming out around the same time as AC in japan which means the relese date for KH might be closer to end oct. or early nov. i wonder of thats true.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
DiZ'journey said:
acording to the square-enix website advant children is comming out in north america in 99 days(ther is a niffty count down) i've don the math and thats sept., 12 thats twi=o days befor japan gets it and that cant be right! ....or can it. related to kh 2 it was coming out around the same time as AC in japan which means the relese date for KH might be closer to end oct. or early nov. i wonder of thats true.

the KH game is made by amarica and japan at the same time so they are comin out at the same time and AC I am not sure bout, but I'm guessing that there doin the same with that!

DiZ'journey

that would be true but there is translation and voice acting to deal with which should move it back a month or two here. and i doubt that it will come out the same time because there is a website for KH2 in japan but not in english so.....pretty straitforward

New2Ya

I'm lost...
That would not be true at all!

I did my homework, and I can 100% say that they arent being made in US and Japan at the same time... In fact, you'll have to wait a few months after the Japanese Release!

Notice they release Japanese screens and movies, but not English ones? (except for E3, whihc doenst count!)

Did they open an American site already? Nope...

Where does Square-Enix wokr? Japan, not America.

Do they have a Disney company in Japan too? Yes they have.

So no, Zeke.. (I'm referring to Zeke)
Sorry dude, ain't gonna happen...

heartslayer101

Zeke said:
the KH game is made by amarica and japan at the same time so they are comin out at the same time and AC I am not sure bout, but I'm guessing that there doin the same with that!

WHAT?! why would they make it at the same time? There cant be that much to change (exept if theres a nude scene because japinese stuff has alot of that ya,ll):)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
heartslayer101 said:
WHAT?! why would they make it at the same time? There cant be that much to change (exept if theres a nude scene because japinese stuff has alot of that ya,ll):)
Dude, that's just WRONG. To say that, since what you are talking about is stupid little old japanese guys dreaming about girls p*ss**s.
The game won't be changed at all...

MasterofMemories

Did any of you read the press release from Square-Enix at E3 2005? At the press conference, Nomura himself stated that Kingdom Hearts II would ship in North America in Winter 2005! So, it'll be out by Christmas.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
last thing that i herd was that AC is comming out on sept. 13 in america, and sept. 14 in japan

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
For what i know, AC comes to Japan september 14, and is not goin to pass a month for what it be realese in North America. It could be like 2 o 3 weeks after it. Now, if you ask me, i believe that KH2 will be realese in japan in the middle of Octuber. And in North America, at the end of november-beggining of December. So, what Zeke guy say`s is totally wrong.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
MasterofMemories said:
Did any of you read the press release from Square-Enix at E3 2005? At the press conference, Nomura himself stated that Kingdom Hearts II would ship in North America in Winter 2005! So, it'll be out by Christmas.

yay!!! its out by 2005. hooray for us.

Kilika

i think that since KH2 is made by both Japan and America then i'm guesisng it will come out shortly after it comes out in Japan or at the same time

chaosraider8

i like advent children and all but i hop kh2 comes out on december.1,2005 becuz thats my 16 b-day then i hop advent children comes out after kh2. ^_^

Kilika

i hope it comes out earlier cuz well then i'd be able to play it earlier

Non-Existant One

New2Ya said:
That would not be true at all!

I did my homework, and I can 100% say that they arent being made in US and Japan at the same time... In fact, you'll have to wait a few months after the Japanese Release!

Notice they release Japanese screens and movies, but not English ones? (except for E3, whihc doenst count!)

Did they open an American site already? Nope...

Where does Square-Enix wokr? Japan, not America.

Do they have a Disney company in Japan too? Yes they have.

So no, Zeke.. (I'm referring to Zeke)
Sorry dude, ain't gonna happen...

They aren't being made in the U.S. and Japan at the same time, but they are finishing the U.S. voice overs and stuff for both FFAC and KH2.
The date on the site which he got the count down from is the american site for FFAC and Buena Vista is working on the american site for KH2. Here is the link to the Official FFAC english site.
http://na.square-enix.com/dvd/ff7ac/
And this is the incomplete english KH2 site that is currently under construction.
http://buenavistagames.go.com/product/kingdomHeartsPS2.html
Although if and when Square-Enix releases their version of the english KH2 site I'm sure it will be a heck of a lot better than the buena vista one.

Zeke, KH2 and FFAC are not coming out at the same time as far as anyone knows.
As for the release of FFAC and the countdown on the official Square site for the movie fom today 6/5/05 if you look at just the days then you get the release date of sep. 12th but you forgot to include the Hours, minutes, and seconds. In order to calculate the time of it's arrival correctly you must include the time it ships the time it will or is expected to arrive in the states, The initial release date for the product and the midnight hour in which the time of day offically changes to morning the next day of that night, and the whole countdown clock on the official english site for FFAC. Which would be the days, hours, minutes, and seconds. After all every second counts.
So even if it arrives earlier itstill might not go on sell till the following day Sep. 13th U.S. and Sep. 14th Japan.

Milh_Amethyz

no, have you watch the trailer of the FFVII-AC? in th end of that trailer said

Simultaneous Release
September 13, 2005 = US
September 14, 2005 = JAP

its a trailer from e3-2005, Belive it or Not............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back