• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that make you say 'Oh Crap'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Who is Ansems Ships?Also can you fight the Ice Titan in KH1 thats not Final Mix.

SoKaRi

UltimaSora07: One of Ansems forms in Final Battle in KH1 (after you defeat him in Destiny Island "Crater"

I said: Oh crap when I fight sephiroth in KH1, Phantom in KH1 and Kurt Zisa in KH1 :)
in KH2: fight with Demyx in Hallow Bastion and with Xemnas (when you fight for Riku - because i didnt know his controls:) )

sorabomb

Oh there was the battle with the twilight thorn when you fall of and he has that huge energy thing. And then in kh1 when you fight riku on the islands and he gets back into that kick attack thing and i would always try to attack him. And then during Xigbar fight he does the barrage of bullets and i tried to dodge by running but all of a sudden one hit me and then they all started hitting me and i was like"CRAP!!!"

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
the oh crap moment has to be seph in kh1. i did not expect him to be in this game and my son of a goodeness, was he sick.
in kh2 its gotta be him again, but i was dissapointed with how easy he was for i beat him on my third attempt at lv 60. the kh1 one took me several tries at lv 80 somethin.

Ragnarok Prinny

The groundshaker heartless... I kept dying because Simba dies and I can't do nothing about it... Then he liked stomped on me... I was like oh crap...

But... I kept my cool with Sephiroth... Just so I could block his combos...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
actually yeah that was defo one hectic moment. luckily i survived. but damn.

X-Saix-X

I'd have to say when i fought Saix and got him down to low health. Then he just smashed the ground a whole lot and got me stuck in a corner. That's when I said " OH SNAP!". Safe to say i died in a matter of seconds after getting stuck.

Duality

Maleficient (Dragon Form): I did not see that form coming whatsoever. I got pwned the first time I played KH1 against her Dragon.
Sephy: KH1 and KH2. The fact that his match is ??? in KH1. That was such crap. Was not ready. Got pwned in 2 swipes. IN kh2, like most ppl, was not ready for reaction command. ANd boom, dead.
All three problems I thought "Aw crap"

Haku

<3
I would have to say the first time that I saw the Twilight Thorn and the dragon monster in the Land of the Dragons.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
When I was fighting Xigbar and he went into the dark place where he shoots you for really long. I had to use Valor as soon as my life almost ran out because it was so hard to live, I died to Xigbar like 5 times because I didn't know what to do...

boo_shoe2000

in KH1 sephiroth, ice titan and the hades cup made say " Oh crap! darn you you stupid son of a......"............................weeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll you know what's next but anyways does that crap i mean count. also sephiroth in KH2 made me say that terrible swear. I won't say that again....just write, or type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back