• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

things i've been wondering....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas7namine

o_O okay, has anyone else noticed that in the beginning of the game,sora's mother yells "sora!!! supper!!!" (or something like that) and then his world gets swallowed by darkness.....but what about the 2 years he spends fighting? what happens to sora's mother? doesnt she look for him? or was her memory erased of him like kairi's was?....and when he returned to the island....did he walk in his house and go "mom im home after two years!!!" i think not. o_O. also,what happened to tidus and wakka? are they still there,concidering selphie is? what happened? Another thing i've been wondering. When kairi is on the ghost ship,and shes just sitting there a souless body,where is namine at this point? o_O they have her locked up without a heart for almost the entire game, but where is namine? ios she at castle oblivion, or the owrld that never was,or some where else...? you have to wonder about these things... >.>

Riku and Mickey

Square probably didn't care too much about Sora's mother. As for Tidus and Wakka, I do not know. Maybe we'll hear/see something about them in another game.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
ok Ive always wondered about sora's mom, but APPARENTLY family had NO importance in the universe of kingdom hearts, so it duznt matter but if it DID matter I say that she just lost her memorys like everybody else during COM. and Namine was currently not born during the time Kairi was "zomibified" Namine isnt really explained much, but from what i understand...Namine was born out of kairi's hearts, which was at that time in sora's body, when sora stabbed himslef. so when sora went heartlees, both roxas and namine was born...i think...

-METALMANMAC1

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
She really isn't important to the plot, but my best bet is she lost her heart to the heartless. When Sora lost his memories right after the worlds returned she most likeily forgot about him, even thought she had a room filled with toys and childrens clothes. And don't forget about pictures of him.

Sora's mom: Who's that guy with me in that photo? Man I got to stop drinking so much.
Now when Sora woke up in KH2 she most likily got her memories of Sora back and grew worried.​

Riku and Mickey

If I took a wild guess it would be Traverse Town cuz that's where people go when they lose thier homes.
Edit: lasersquash what is the game like?

roxas7namine

but then leon,yuffie and aerith would've found roxas and namine,just like they did sora. not to mention,traverse town is pretty small....they probably woud've bumped into each other eventually,right? and how'd namine get to castle oblivion then? and roxas to the world that never was...?

Castle Oblivion

Website
youtube.com
Hmm, I'm not to sure about Traverse Town, but when Destiny Islands dissapeared, so did all it's inhabitants, right?

But...the real question is why Sora went looking for Riku and Kairi and completely forgot about his mom...

Sora: Huh, my mom? Oh, she can just go and die, I gotta go find Riku and Kairi
0_0

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
o_O okay, has anyone else noticed that in the beginning of the game,sora's mother yells "sora!!! supper!!!" (or something like that) and then his world gets swallowed by darkness.....but what about the 2 years he spends fighting? what happens to sora's mother? doesnt she look for him? or was her memory erased of him like kairi's was?....and when he returned to the island....did he walk in his house and go "mom im home after two years!!!" i think not.
Family has no relevence in KH. Or else it'd end up like FFX. But Noone really cares what happnes to Sora in his personal Life.

o_O. also,what happened to tidus and wakka? are they still there,concidering selphie is? what happened?

Selphie was shown in KH2. She was fine, she said that Tidus and Wakka were "Tied up in their ball game" Most likly a Blitz ball refrence. So they are all fine too.

Another thing i've been wondering. When kairi is on the ghost ship,and shes just sitting there a souless body,where is namine at this point?

namine Has not been born at that time cause Kairi did not lose her heart to the heartless, It resided in sora. Namine was not born till Sora stabbed himself with that keyblade and released her heart.

o_O they have her locked up without a heart for almost the entire game, but where is namine? ios she at castle oblivion, or the owrld that never was,or some where else...? you have to wonder about these things... >.>
See above

All questions have been answered. Ya Happy.

Riku and Mickey

How do u know she was born there? She could've been born/appeared on that big gray road(like where Kingdom Hearts was) and then the organization just found her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back