• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

they can weild 3 keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_shoe2000

look here. i got this idea in the deep dive thread and vid. roxas threw a keyblade (oblivion) at riku and riku caught it and roxas summoned another keyblade which makes roxas keyblade 3 in all. so does that mean sora has also 3 keyblades ? please no flaming.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Deep Dive was a concept of Kingdom Hearts 2, sure there are some key aspects, but I would not dig too far into it. But Nomura confirmed something very interesting, both Sora and Roxas had the ability to use two Keyblades. That was in an interview, I'm not sure how important it was, but we should make some kind of notice on that.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
First off Roxas had two KeyBlades during the entire Deep Dive Movie. Oblivion and Oathkeeper. He gave Riku Oblivion but kept Oathkeeper because of Sora's promise to return Kairi her good luck charm.

Therefore twas only two.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
^Yup Roxas summoned the Kingdom Key after he threw Oblivion at Riku, but since Riku is a Keyblade wielder himself, it could be considered his Keyblade then, so Roxas only wielded 2.

boo_shoe2000

but it was still roxas keyblade. so that means he has 3. but he cannot weild 3 at a time because he only has 2 hands. and also the battle with roxas, where you use the reaction command, sora summons 2 keyblades which makes all 3. even though its only RC or magic he still weilded 3 keyblade. and riku's keyblade is Way to the Dawn not oblivion.

thebustoHe((

:-@ "flaming"

Well each person has only two hands and unless their in final form or they learned how to wield a keyblade with their mouths or feet, then no. plus riku has the keyblade, not roxas so roxas only has two.

Sexy Angel
No, sora can not weild 3 keyblades at this time.

tardkiller198

i agree with boo shoe they could use 1 keyblade in each hand plus if they use 1 like in master form it would work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back