• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

These Strange #junes Nights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
It was a typical night in the ol' chatroom. A brief period of time was being passed in silence. Me and Jezza got into a discussion about aliens. A decent topic if any. A young gent pulled up a seat next to us. Didn't see his face, didn't give his name. I felt a bit of discomfort but Jezza looked ok. We started talking to pass the quiet ngiht away. We somehow got to talkin about those pyramids in Egypt...

[22:49] <mib_luux9g> no one back then could have the technology or what else they had to built something like that
[22:49] <mib_luux9g> a lot of scientist still cant explain how they did it
[22:50] <Ulti> wait, before I rant
[22:50] <Ulti> Who is this?
[22:50] <Ulti> I'm not hip with the name changes
[22:50] <mib_luux9g> Me neither
[22:50] <Ulti> So, you are?

Stranger still didn't give his name. All for the better. I like to chew on newcomers a bit, some them their place in #junes.

[22:50] <Jezza> civilisation doesn't progress just forward
[22:51] <Jezza> we've seen examples in the past where
[22:51] <Jezza> oh fcuk boss battle
[22:51] <baseball> http://twitpic.com/3814r5
[22:51] * Ulti interuppting boss battle
[22:51] <Ulti> Alright, I'll just assume you are some random guy
[22:51] <Ulti> I don't feel the need to hold back
[22:52] <Ulti> Science does not know because we are not seeing how the pyramids looked in their time
[22:52] <Ulti> We are only seeing the remains of what the pyramids were 
[22:52] <mib_luux9g> explain how they did it then? whats your theory?
[22:52] <mib_luux9g> Im sticking with what I said
[22:52] <Jezza> Sorry, demon's souls
[22:52] <Jezza> can't pause

Ah, Jezza. My wingman. Brilliant lad, for sure. Course he was easily distracted by his gaming addiction, but eh. We aren't all perfect. I'll skip some of our discussion. It was really just me and Jezza going back and forth to each other. The stranger hardly put a word in.

[22:55] <mib_luux9g> to think we are the only beings in a whole universe is fcuking rediculous
[22:55] <Ulti> Back then, they were advanced in their standards
[22:55] <Jezza> the diameter of the earth to within 5%
[22:55] <Jezza> We don't believe that
[22:55] <mib_luux9g> ridiculous*
[22:55] <Jezza> that's just stupid
[22:55] <Ulti> To think that there are other beings vastly superior to us is also ridiculous
[22:55] <Jezza> no one in their right mind thinks we're the only intelligent beings in the entire universe
[22:55] <Jezza> however
[22:55] <Ulti> What effing idea gives you that other beings have better tech?
[22:56] <Jezza> I do believe we're probably the only intelligent beings within any decent traversible distance
[22:56] <Ulti> Just because we, only we, have technology has no basis to theorize that other beings have tech too
[22:56] <mib_luux9g> what fcuking idea makes you think they dont?

A few nasty words come out of the stranger's mouth. He was becoming hostile, losing ground on the topic. There was really no need to get angry. We only wanted a little fun on the cold night. Then Jezza, of all people, up and leaves me alone with the stranger. He missed quiet the night...

[22:57] <mib_luux9g> fcuk out of here with that bullshit
[22:58] <Ulti> Heh, what a temper you got
[22:58] <mib_luux9g> what makes you think that?
[22:58] <Ulti> Well, you are the only one cursing at us
[22:58] <mib_luux9g> cursing=mad?
[22:58] <Ulti> Its usually why a person curses
[22:59] <mib_luux9g> funny how you see it that way
[22:59] <Ulti> Funny how you think yourself superior when you are quite the opposite
[22:59] <Ulti> But forget the facts
[22:59] <mib_luux9g> I never said I was
[22:59] <Ulti> Like I said, we've been here for awhile
[22:59] <mib_luux9g> lol
[22:59] <Ulti> I should think that aliens would have shown up by now
[22:59] <mib_luux9g> and theres others who have been here longer
[23:00] <mib_luux9g> like I said...phoenix lights. If that doesnt ring, I dont know what to tell you

I think it was about here that the shit hit the fan. The stranger was try to show me up. Now, I couldn't let him get away with such nonsense. I tried to be subtle and tell him he was messing with the wrong person. 'Course, he didn't pay any mind.

[23:00] <Ulti> I don't know what that is
[23:00] <Ulti> Kindly explain
[23:00] <mib_luux9g> exactly
[23:00] <mib_luux9g> you dont know what you are talking
[23:00] <Ulti> Of course not, if you won't tell me what they are
[23:00] <mib_luux9g> about
[23:01] <mib_luux9g> Im too tired to explain, look it up

Too tired to type up a short summary? I laughed. If he was willing to put in the energy to bicker at me, he should have enough energy to tell me what these bloody lights were. His response was just amazing.

[23:02] <mib_luux9g> Ive been in a warehouse pushing 100 pound items into trucks for 8 hours straight stainding the whole time without eating

What can I say? The stranger had quite the imagination. Such the imagination that he had to inform me he had other matters to attend to.

[23:04] <mib_luux9g> Anyway Im about to go bang out my gf
[23:04] <Ulti> Lights in the sky
[23:04] <Ulti> Planes
[23:04] <Ulti> Satelittes
[23:04] <Ulti> Oh mib
[23:04] <Ulti> Try switching hands
[23:04] <Ulti> Your leftie might get tired
[23:04] <mib_luux9g> she does that for me
[23:04] <mib_luux9g> have fun playing with yourself
[23:04] <Ulti> I'm sure you'll be doing that
[23:05] <Ulti> Disgusting as it is
[23:05] <mib_luux9g> lol you jealous?
[23:05] <Ulti> You still here?
[23:05] <Ulti> Don't you have to bang some imaginary girlfriend?

I was nearly ready to die at this point. Really, how old is it to leave a discussion by saying you have a partner to court? I had my doubts he really had a miss to attend to. The stranger left in a huff, clearly done with me. I sat back, looking back at our brief interlude. A thought came into my head then

[23:07] <Ulti> Ok so who the hell was that?

Strange nights in #junes. Strange nights.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm sorry Ulti I'll never leave you ever again I promise.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ahahaa

"I never said I was superior! BRB GOING TO RAPE SOME WOMAN WHO SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO GET AN ABORTION BECAUSE IT'S HER FAULT SHE WALKED INTO MY SMALL ERECT DICK."

Stop being my hero Ulti. Seriously.

Z

Zulkir

Them Oddballs .

I always miss those nights, well except that one night when Tony and Steve had one of the weirdest conversations I've ever seen.

krexia

Translator
Awards
I missed this, and now I'm drunk and bored and nobody is online. #junes nights are dead in GMT +9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back