• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

there were 2 kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_keyblade14

maybe what if there were to be 2 Kingdom Hearts

1 is from the realm of light
and 1 from the realm of darkness

That would it explain why there is light and darkness in every heart

And the knights fought the UEM To prevent the "dark kingdom hearts" to be created.
But they failed.

What do you think of this?

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
i think kingdom hearts is kingdom hearts
it can be created anywhere
darkness light heaven hell anywhere

Denki-Kurai

if there are 2 kingdom hearts wouldnt that mean there would have to be 2 seperate hearts if one is from the kingdom hearts of light and the other is from the kingdom hearts of darkness.
But that last statement is interesting.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
There is only one Kingdom Hearts, imo, this is literally, the Heart of all worlds, possibly the Heart of the universe itself. Organization XIII's Kingdom Hearts isn't real. It's made up of Hearts the Heartless collected, and isn't enveloped in a large amount of light like the first one was.

Salux

ya i agree anywhere.
but how do you stop accumulating hearts if you choose to.
and start a new kingdom hearts if you want

its just random but it just hit me in the head.
but ya i think you can have one anywhere.
::thinks about backyard::

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Organization XIII manipulated the Hearts to gather at their Kingdom Hearts. Otherwise, the Hearts follow the "natural" rule of digressing back into the realm of Darkness. For all we know, Xemnas' theory on the creation of Kingdom Hearts would be wrong. It doesn't exactly make sense, "how can the heart of all worlds be formed from hearts corrupted by the darkness?" Besides this, Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts isn't as powerful as the original, being easily susceptible to Ansem's machine.

erj31

i dont think it makes sense at all because kingdom hearts the dawn to darkness and light because as you know if you beat kh 1 that it also has light so that threo is pointless:sleep:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
It actually just occurred to me that the kingdom hearts door in kh1 is different from the one in kh2. They're on different planets too. It might be that no one realizes there are two like the fake Ansem thought he found it on End of the World and Xemnas found the other one in The World That Never Was. Just a thought.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
theres one kingdom hearts. the one in the end of the world was normal and the one in the world that never was was created by xemnas

but even if it was created then its still a kingdom hearts...

dark_light13

I prefer to think of KingdomHearts as something that can apear in a variety of ways and forms. SO far we have seen 3 forms KH.

1: The door like form from KH1
2: The Giant yellow heart shaped moon in KH2
3: The giant blue heart shaped moon from The Secret Ending

wolfclouds

euhm is it just me or i believe it was a qoute of mickey himself the door in kingdom hearts 1 isnt really kingdom hearts, he himself says in the game that they shoul shut the door to darkness and btw the kingdom hearts in part 2 is the same as the secret ending only the one in the game itself is already filled with hearts and the one in the secret ending is just summoned but still empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back