• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There Is No Female Org Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
And I believe you're the first to say they may have thought Saix was female.
Trust me, that was being said way back when that trailer first came out and half of us thought he was Vexen. (And not just by me. There were some others like TheMuffinMan who thought the same)

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Trust me, that was being said way back when that trailer first came out and half of us thought he was Vexen. (And not just by me. There were some others like TheMuffinMan who thought the same)
I meant that you seem like the first to say that they may have mistaken her for Saix in this thread. Almost everyone else is stating it as a fact that they mistook her for him.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I doubt we'll have to wait that long. I'm sure a full, detailed summary of the game will appear online a few days after its release in Japan.

edit: The GEU doesn't talk in the new trailer. All the speaking is done by the Sitting Unknown/Enigmatic Man.

Last edited:

adventchildkiori

Oblivion199 said:
if anyone thinks glowing eye unknown is a girl there wrong cause in the new trailer sitting unknown and glowing eye unknown both have a mans voice even if it is in japanese.....

Yeah about this... everyone is like "the glowing eyed unknown is...!" but I notice that alot of the newer unknowns have yellow eyes... and any of those eyes can glow -_- So people just let the GEU go until we know the truth.

Chosenoneknuckles

Madness said:
By GEU, we mean the same person who had the glowing eye in the DD trailer. His eye may not be glowing anymore, but it's still the same character.

Doesn't have to be the same person, DD was a concept, things have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back