• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

there definetely IS a KH3 (Opinion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

i think everyone would want another kh game after the sequel is released and has been finished. and im 99.9% sure that there definetely is. well, nomura hinted on this in one of his interviews saying that kh wont continue forever like ff. and when he was asked how much of the game has been completed, he said almost finished and that their working on finishing the SCENARIO of sora and his involvement wid the organization. saying that it was just a scenario means its just a part of a bigger story ryt? well if does continue, im sure everybodys gonna be happy. but i do agree that makin it as long as ff series would get old and boring......

Milh_Amethyz

Re: there definetely IS a KH3

well Nomura said that they'll start the voice-acting for the English version of KH2

so it means that the voice we're all ganno here is a japanese voice not an in English.

but i don't think there ganno be KH3
i think its going to end to its third Sequell and thats ganno be KH2
No KH3!

Sora's_son

I don't think they'l go as far as Kingdom hearts XII etc. But what they should do is cram all the scripts from KH3-KH12 into one game (it might take somthing like 3 years but it will be well worth waiting for!)
wadaya think???

(\__/)
(* _*)
(> <)
(_l l_) Th is my version bunny. lol

Milh_Amethyz

KHIII-XII into one game like FF.....men that ganno take like about what 10-12 years sheezzz.....if you notice KHII is not done yet its ganno be out between Sept. or Oct. men and they made that damn game in what 3 WHOLE YEARS.......

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade

People have discussed if it would be cool if KH would be like the final fantasy series. (Similar worlds, but different characters and storylines). But I honestly think there can only be one Final Fantasy, and if they make a third, i'd be rather dissapointed. (Depending on how KH2 ends). When KH ended I knew there'd be a second, so depending on how KH2 ends, we'll know if there will be a third.

Ixiterra

There will be at least a third. This has been hinted at multiple times.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s

There will be at least a third. This has been hinted at multiple times.
it has also been hinted that vincent and rinoa will be in the game, but we are yet to see them! and it has been shown that sora and kairi like each other, but they are yet to kiss, we know they want to lol. so having things be hinted at does not do us good.

Ixiterra

kerobaroes said:
it has also been hinted that vincent and rinoa will be in the game, but we are yet to see them! and it has been shown that sora and kairi like each other, but they are yet to kiss, we know they want to lol. so having things be hinted at does not do us good.
Exactly...........

UnknownEnigma

and it has been shown that sora and kairi like each other, but they are yet to kiss, we know they want to lol-------------------sounds just like my life right now.....anyways yeah im happy if they stay bbelow the number 3 i i liked how it ended then maybe a 4 but to far of a series already what else can they put in what disney worlds are left and that stuff. but id like it go to 3 and stop have a GREAT ending but if they do go more then 3 pplease dont take FOREVER to create it geez

One-Winged-Angel

Whether there is going to be KH3 or not all depends on KH2, and whether 99.9% of the people will want it is all up to how good or bad it is(hopefully everyone has their hopes up for good, like me), so we really don't know and can't say anything right now....

Paopu_Fruit13

man i don't want a bunch of kingdom hearts.i mean a sequel is great and possibly a third one but if it keeps going on..-.-;it'll just get harder to beat.

Ixiterra

kerobaroes said:
i just contradicted you and said you were wrong, and you are agreeing? strange no one has done that before!
That's because it was sarcasm.

Oblivion Keepsake

Savior of Dawn said:
People have discussed if it would be cool if KH would be like the final fantasy series. (Similar worlds, but different characters and storylines). But I honestly think there can only be one Final Fantasy, and if they make a third, i'd be rather dissapointed. (Depending on how KH2 ends). When KH ended I knew there'd be a second, so depending on how KH2 ends, we'll know if there will be a third.
I agree. I'm not gonna make any assumptions until I see what the end of KH2 is. I'm a very paitent person....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back