• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

there definetely IS a KH3 (Opinion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

murney

Re: there definetely IS a KH3

yeah off course like but i want more FF character in it to and more of there worlds instead off jus disney worlds and have loads of worlds

rikubaka67

Awards

omg, ppl!! KH2 isn't even out yet, and ur talking about a KH3! i think that we should just wait (although each day its harder lol) 4 KH2 2 come out b4 we think about a KH3. cuz 2 me, it depends on how good KH2 is, and how it ends b4 deciding if i want a KH3 or not!

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

i hope they make a kh3 because i would want to witness what it looks like on a ps3!!!
but i don't want them to keep on going like ff i just want them to stop after the 3rd (not including khcom). if they don't make a kh3 yes i will be sad and it will take a while but hey i can always put kh2 in and play that for the rest of my gameing years lol

New2Ya

I'm lost...

And the point of this topic is?

First you say there definetly IS a KH3, then later you say it's not at all. Then you say you know everyone wants it. And then you say you hope it will come true...

Now do you actually know what the meaning of this topic is?!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Hey, can we at least wait 'til KH II comes out and beat it before we start argueing whether or not there's going to be a KH III?

Bottom line is, it comes down to Nomura deciding if there'll be a third installment of KH.

Dark Sephiroth

New2Ya said:
And the point of this topic is?

First you say there definetly IS a KH3, then later you say it's not at all. Then you say you know everyone wants it. And then you say you hope it will come true...

Now do you actually know what the meaning of this topic is?!

Thank you because hes always making rumors n besides how do u know theres going to be a kh3 if u haven't even played kh2 quit making these topic without having some evidence first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back