• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory That Ven isn't Roxas nor Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarocker

You all know Ven right? The caharcter that looks like Roxas? Well, heres a theory:

We all know that many companes use many startegies to sell games, right? Well, whats SE's strategy? Simple, they reused Roxs designs and make him look a little different and maked him participate in BBS! So whats the startegy here? Simple, since we are confused on who is Ven and why he looks lik Roxas the only way to know is to buy BBS!

Review:
SE reuses Roxas's design.
They confuse us.
The only way to know who is Ve is by buying BBS.
We buy BBS and get dissapointed because many 100% true theories are backfired.

Rix

:)
Awards
hehe, I can actually picture them using a selling strategy like that..

kakashii77

strategy guide are for loserssss. i always buy strategy after i beat game. i want to enjoy the game. not find what happen next PSHH

Ragnarocker

strategy guide are for loserssss. i always buy strategy after i beat game. i want to enjoy the game. not find what happen next PSHH

Ok, if you read the rules it says DO NOT SPAM! As in you are talking about strategy guides and im talking about Roxas/Ven/Sora.

Ragnarocker

That might be true but i wont call that a strategy.

Why not?
They are reusing a character and they puzzel you by you saying, "Huh? He looks like oxas and they say his connected? Agh! Im confused! I'd have to buy the game to know!"
Thats a great strategy.

Charlie K

Back in Business

Nu uh~!You lie, Ven and Roxas fall way too alike for dem not to be da saem person, stupid!Watch the clip above!
You gotta click on it first tho, and watch it1
all it

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

All games place certain strategies to pull in the fans

We have Ven - looks like Roxas

We Have MX - same name as Xehanort we know

We Have DS - similar look to Dark Riku

and so on

.............:glare:

but it also doesn't have to be strategy. Their could be a point for Ven looking like Roxas

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You all know Ven right? The caharcter that looks like Roxas? Well, heres a theory:

We all know that many companes use many startegies to sell games, right? Well, whats SE's strategy? Simple, they reused Roxs designs and make him look a little different and maked him participate in BBS! So whats the startegy here? Simple, since we are confused on who is Ven and why he looks lik Roxas the only way to know is to buy BBS!

Review:
SE reuses Roxas's design.
They confuse us.
The only way to know who is Ve is by buying BBS.
We buy BBS and get dissapointed because many 100% true theories are backfired.

I love it. Best theory ever.:wub:

Ragnarocker

they dnt ONLY care about money
sayin that is just ignorant

I know they also care for people but their main goal is to produce money! Just because you don't want to accpet the reality of BBS only being a strategy for money doesn't mean SE cares for people!

Heres the startegy:

MX: He has the name of Ansem's apprentice, Xehanort. He also has the same fashion of Xehanort's Heartless!
This is you: Huh? two Xehanorts? I have to buy thegame to find out if he is Xehanort or someone else!

Ven: He looks like Sora's Nobody, Roxas
Huh? He looks like Roxas! Maybe he is Roxas or, wait, I have to buy the game to find out!

DS: He looks like Riku but with a different dak design and has a mask over him.
Huh? Who is he? I have to buy the game to know!

Terra: He has the similar hair style as Xehanort/Xemnas an at the end he has yellow eyes! Is he Xehanort?

ShadowKeyMaster

In some dark demension. I dont even know how the f
I know they also care for people but their main goal is to produce money! Just because you don't want to accpet the reality of BBS only being a strategy for money doesn't mean SE cares for people!

Heres the startegy:

MX: He has the name of Ansem's apprentice, Xehanort. He also has the same fashion of Xehanort's Heartless!
This is you: Huh? two Xehanorts? I have to buy thegame to find out if he is Xehanort or someone else!

Ven: He looks like Sora's Nobody, Roxas
Huh? He looks like Roxas! Maybe he is Roxas or, wait, I have to buy the game to find out!

DS: He looks like Riku but with a different dak design and has a mask over him.
Huh? Who is he? I have to buy the game to know!

Terra: He has the similar hair style as Xehanort/Xemnas an at the end he has yellow eyes! Is he Xehanort?

dude, do u hav ne proof that this is y the games bein made?
the whole reason these games are bein made is 2 add 2 the story n make it more awsum
theres proof of that in 358/2 days when they reveal the 14th member of organization 13

Ragnarocker

dude, do u hav ne proof that this is y the games bein made?
the whole reason these games are bein made is 2 add 2 the story n make it more awsum
theres proof of that in 358/2 days when they reveal the 14th member of organization 13

Would you like to post like normal people? This isn't a messenger you know!
Anyways, have you seen all the videos of BBS and the pictures? hat game is coming and the game features a keyblade war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back