• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Terra is Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i know this theory has probably been said a lot, but please bear with me.Note:this thory is based almost complete speculation and has few(not none, but few) supporting facts.

My theory is that at some point in the time when Terra was searching for Master Xehanort, Terra may have started down the path of darkness. This is based off of a quote from Maleficent saying as much and even though those of evil intent would lie about such things in reality, they usually tell the truth about them in these kind of fictional stories (ironically).

At some point Terra meets, fights, and is defeated by a powerful enemy(whether it would be Master Xehanort, his apprentice, or someone else) and was banished to Radiant Garden, his memory in ruins*. At this time, Ansem the Wise finds him and when he asks Terra who he is, the only name Terra can remember is "Xehanort" and takes the name as his own. Later on Terra's original start towards the road of darkness leads him to become the Xehanort we have all come to know

Supporting facts:
-Terra and Xehanort look a lot alike(forgive the cliche)
-Xehanort has already shown having no problems taking the names of others (i.e.Ansem)
-In a Secret Ansem Report, Ansem describes Xehanort as superhuman. Personally, if I saw the abilities of a keyblade weilder, i'd probably see them as superhuman as well.
-The beforementioned quote from Maleficent.
-In the BBS video, Terra's eyes turn yellow, a small symbol of Xehanort(granted, the same trait is observed in Xigbar, Saix, Ansem the Wise, and Master Xehanort)
-In a cutscene of 358/2 Days Xemnas converses with Roxas in a friendly manner, and grabs his shoulder as he walks past mirroring a cutscene from BBS where Terra does the same to Ven.

Well thats all i got on the subject. Comment below

*I have no idea how to explain the hair and eye color differences of Terra and Xehanort. Result of power-loss?

Nomura has already confirmed that Terra has never before appeared in any other Kingdom Hearts game.

Who are the 3 armoured people?
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Terra and Xehanort do look similar, but there are differences between the two. For one their hair style, while similar, is different. Xehanort's hair is longer going past the shoulders and towards the middle of the back. While Terra's hair only reaches the shoulders. Xehanort's hair has three major spikes to it, one top and one on either side of his head. Terra's hair only has the several spikes to it and his front side bangs are worn long. The difference in hair color, eye color, and skin tone cannot be explain by loss of power. Also you contradict yourself by saying that and then being up the superhuman quote from the Secret Ansem Reports.

Also in the Ansem reports it is revealed that Xehanort doesn't remember anything about the keyblade and only finding about them later. So Ansem the Wise wouldn't even know that Xehanort could wield the keyblade, if he can.

Yellow eyes is only a symbol of those that are too close to darkness.

Terra and Xehanort do have similarities, but are different in too many ways (for me at least) for Terra to be him.

Muse

you look atrocious
Nomura has already confirmed that Terra has never before appeared in any other Kingdom Hearts game.

But if Xehanort is really the product of MX and Terra fusing together, it's alright then? :D Since techincally MX and Terra didn't appear in any other KH game. Just their fusion.

Terra and Xehanort do have similarities, but are different in too many ways (for me at least) for Terra to be him.

I have yet to see a believable explanation as to why Terra's hair, eye, and skin color would change as to match Xehanort, so until then, I'll continue to support the MX + Terra = Xehanort theory. :D

rascus213

really i dont think fusion will come to kh
if it does then that means that se had to release the game early do to the world ending so had to hurry up and fugure something out

Muse

you look atrocious
so fusion = age loss

how does that work?

Possibly.

Unless you have a better explanation for why Xehanort seems to possess traits from both Terra and Master Xehanort?

Muse

you look atrocious
Ha! Nomura may rehash character designs, but I doubt that's the reason why the two look alike. Unless you're also saying that Ven and Roxas looking alike is a coincidence as well?

Muse

you look atrocious
And this doesn't?

I can understand Terra looking like Zack Fair as a result of Nomura rehashing character designs. What I can't understand is Xehanort looking like Terra who already looks like Zack Fair as a result of Nomura rehashing character designs. That sounds silly.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I feel that is was attempted possession. Something probably screwed up along the way which caused the memory loss. I do believe that it involves fusion, but I can't imagine that it was intentional.

What I don't understand is the motive. If MX is powerful enough to defeat the three wielders, why would he wish to share a body with someone else at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back