• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory- Riku, Master, Dualwield?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is most beastly key-blade wielder

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxm

Ok so I was thinking real hard on how riku can dual weild, what happend to terra, xerhonort, and eraqus when they or he or whatever became a heartless, and why something like Sora, ven, and kiari didn't happend.

Then I thought the only diffference between the two is Terranort doen't co-exist toghether as well as sora and ven do.

So, since xeharnort has his hold over terra and eraqus's heart that when they split that terra becam the nobody with no emotion (his heart is locked away) and xerharnort is the heartless, but what happend to Eraqus.....I think he became the guidian heartless that gaurds Ansem SoD.

Sora (roxas) can dual wield becuse he heart is bonded with Vens
As for riku...... His ability to dual-weild might come from having Eraqus's heart or xerharnort's

ok so what do you think???

Last edited:

Caxm

He had xerhornorts heartless bothering his heart. sorry I forgot that part but it's in Reverse rebirth I think that proves Xerhanort is in riku's darkness until the end kingdomhearts 2.

Edit again: So basicly I think the guardian (Heartless behind Ansem SoD) Is Master Eraqus's Heartless and his, or Xeharnorts heartless somehow made its way into riku when Ansem SoD took him over.......If I'm right then riku was even able to use Eraqus's heartless in one of the last scenes of Days

Note: when the gaurdian is made it comes out of terranorts body

Does that help?

Last edited:

sonic keyblade

I say sora because in the sora vs roxas fight sora he is able to do a command to take roxas' keyblade. sora is the only one that has ever triple-wielded.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Guardian seems too "evil" to be made of Eraqus' darkness, it was probably made of Terra's.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Edit again: So basicly I think the guardian (Heartless behind Ansem SoD) Is Master Eraqus's Heartless and his, or Xeharnorts heartless somehow made its way into riku when Ansem SoD took him over.......If I'm right then riku was even able to use Eraqus's heartless in one of the last scenes of Days

Note: when the gaurdian is made it comes out of terranorts body

Does that help?

I think MX's keyblade is the guardian. Also, Master Eraqus didn't create a heartless, his heart went directly into Terra, so I don't think that created a heartless.

Also, you should have put Terranort as a choice because he kicks ass without Terra's influence.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I think he became the guidian heartless that gaurds Ansem SoD.

I doubt it. Eraqus is like Sora, he'd be lucky to become anything more than a Shadow.
No, the Guardian is something else.

His ability to dual-weild might come from having Eraqus's heart or xerharnort's

It'd be Xehanort's heart, since Eraqus' heart was being held inside Terra's.

I'm sorry but can you explain to me how would Riku ever have Eraqus' or Xehanort's heart?

Xehanort's Heartless (though it'd probably be more appropriate to call him Xehanort's heart) took over Riku's body in KH1 and lingered with him until Ansem's machine went 'boom' in KH2.

AxelRikuRoxas

eraqus is not ansem sod guardian. doesn't make sense whatsoever. If you played bbs it looks like taht is terra rebelling to get out and control terranort, but fails and i think the darkness is released into the guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back