• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory on xehanorts past

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
violent_anger said:
good to know i have suport higher up in the forum

Higher up? what does that mean exactly?

and even if Xehanort did write those other reports, it still doesnt mean xehanort was a keybearer, as violent said, mickey had the keyblade 2 days after Ansem opened the door, so he didnt open it with a keyblade, and Ansem opened the door, not Xehanort.

Xehanort couldve been a keybearer before he ended up at radiant garden, but he wasnt by time he got there.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
violent_anger said:
i must be really sleepy then, how does this one not say ansem wrote 1-9? all this one says is that report 2-9 had different names next to them.

note, this one does not mention ansem reports, simply report, so this may very well simply be the results of their darkness of the heart testing

Could I see the full translation of that report? That way I can be sure wether he's talking about the Ansem Reports or not. Cause in the translation I got, he IS talking about the Ansem Reports.

And I discovered the "Ansem Reports".

They carried my name, but the only one that I wrote was Number 0.
Number 1 through Number 8 were written by that man of his own volition.

By the first test subject of my foolish experiment.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
aye aye captain buzzkill

Other Ansem Report 2
I've made a huge mistake.

Beginning as a small psychological experiment, the research project into the "darkness of the heart" expanded rapidly. At the advice of my youngest disciple, Ienzo, I prepared a large-scale research facility beneath castle.

It was then that my six disciples secretly collected a number of test subjects, and began conducting dangerous experiments on the darkness of the heart

Upon learning of the situation, I immediately gathered my disciples, ordering them to discontinue any further research and erase the findings of the current study.

What in the world has happened to the hearts of the six men who were my loyal disciples? While chasing the mysteries of the heart's darkness, have they strayed into that darkness themselves?

But it is I who was the most foolish, for it was I who was the first to experiment. No matter what the reason, one must never tamper with the darkness in the heart's of men. I was haunted by my own mistake.

It was a visitor from another world who mended my broken heart. "Mickey" is what the small king called himself, and in his hand he held the legendary key of worlds. It was said that both prosperity and chaos were once brought to the world with this "Keyblade". He brought with him much interesting knowledge and through pleasent discussion, our friendship deepened.

With his encouragement, I decided to completely examine the data of the underground research facility.

And that's when I came across the "Ansem Report".

At the top, my name was recorded beside the number 0. Following it were the numbers 1-8, accompanied by the names of eight selfish men.

It was foolishly created, by the first test subject of my experiment.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Quote:

this is a mis-translation, he means the only one that had his name on it was number 0 (1 in the us). The other one's had Xehanort's and the other's names on them.
what he;s saying is he wrote them, but the only that still says he wrote it is #0.

xansemx, read all the Other Ansem Reports, the ones from kH2, and ou'll get a much better handle on all of this

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Cloudy_Card said:
Quote:

this is a mis-translation, he means the only one that had his name on it was number 0 (1 in the us). The other one's had Xehanort's and the other's names on them.
what he;s saying is he wrote them, but the only that still says he wrote it is #0.

But then he says:

My apprentice Xehanort has, in the "Ansem Reports" which he wrote under my name, hypothesized about the process of the terrible experiments that he carried out and the "door" that appeared in the underground darkness.

... which means everything that said in the Ansem Reports were in fact written by Xehanort. Also, notice he says "which he wrote under my name", meaning all the reports had the name "Ansem" next to them, not just Number 0. So that contradicts the translation that says the other reports had the names of all the other disciples.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
violent_anger said:
no, when ansem said that, he was refering to report 10-13

Show me where that is stated.

The only reason, it seems, we are having this discussion is cause there are two different translations to these reports. And I have not read both, so we're in a different page here. So, unless someone here understands Japanese perfectly and translates the Reports accurately, we'll have to wait till the US version to see the reports for ourselves, cause according to what I read, Ansem only wrote Number 0.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
violent_anger said:
no, when ansem said that, he was refering to report 10-13

And you just contradicted yourself. Cause you said he is only referring to reports 10-13. But read this...

My apprentice Xehanort has, in the "Ansem Reports" which he wrote under my name, hypothesized about the process of the terrible experiments that he carried out and the "door" that appeared in the underground darkness.

That door that appeared was written in Ansem Report 5. Meaning, Xehanort DID write number 5, and possibly ALL other reports, excluding Number 0 like I've been saying all along.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
violent_anger said:
i can easily explain that, but

why did xehanort call himself ansem?

Please do so.

How should I know? Cause Ansem experimented on him? I dont know.

From what I have read, it hasnt been explained why. Im interested in seeing what you have found out about this.

violent_anger

hehe, there in lies the secret( i really should be doing my hw now)

xehanort lost his memories after ansem experimented on him. afterwhich he found the reports written by the true ansem. having helped in those studies himself, they seemed fimilar to him, and he deduced that his identity was one in the same with the ansem who wrote the reports. he obviously read report 5 as well, and thus began research on the door.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
violent_anger said:
hehe, there in lies the secret( i really should be doing my hw now)

xehanort lost his memories after ansem experimented on him. afterwhich he found the reports written by the true ansem. having helped in those studies himself, they seemed fimilar to him, and he deduced that his identity was one in the same with the ansem who wrote the reports. he obviously read report 5 as well, and thus began research on the door.

Er.. I would've believed all of that if you hadnt been wrong from the very beginning. Xehanort had already lost his memories when Ansem found him, not after Ansem experimented on him.:rolleyes:

Firstly, I will carry out experiments to seek out the depths of the human heart. One of my six disciples, Xehanort, has volunteered himself as a test subject. Since I found him collapsed in the street all those years ago and took him in, he has become a youth who serves me well.

At that time, he had lost his memories entirely, but afterwards he began to exhibit a remarkable inquisitive mind. He absorbed my teachings incredibly quickly, and amassed a deep knowledge.
He is somewhat undeveloped in maturity, but this problem is due to his youth.

violent_anger

you truly are a fool

At that time, he had lost his memories entirely, but afterwards he began to exhibit a remarkable inquisitive mind. He absorbed my teachings incredibly quickly, and amassed a deep knowledge.
He is somewhat undeveloped in maturity, but this problem is due to his youth.

all those years ago....xehanort has had plenty of time to make new memories, but the experiment made him lose those as well

edit: exaclty cloudy card, but i am saying that in addition to those lost before he met ansem, he also lost those of his life after meeting ansem

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
So you are saying that Ansem found Xehanort outside Radiant Garden. And when he found him he did not have any memories of his prior life? Then he took him in as a student and then did research on him and experiments on him. Then he started to learn and develop these learning abilities that is far beyond human thinking abilities? So he soaked up all of Ansem's teachings? Then he grew to belive that he was the real Ansem. So the real Ansem found out that he had a thing for darkness? Since Ansem was the pursure of Darkness Xehanort thought he was Ansem so he was now the pursuer of darkness. The real Ansem went into hiding and dressed up and changed his name to Diz, so he can hide from Xehanort. I might be wrong though. I did not really reserch on this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back