• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on KH3 (if it evers comes out) to be confusing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarocker

You all know that BBS and 358/2 Days and Coded are suppose to all be conected into KHII right? Well, these games were created to understand KHIII. Since KH Coded will possibly be halted, we will never understand the things on KHIII that were in Coded, like the "true enemy" that Coded was suppose to present. Meaning KHIII will have some events that will not be understandbale by japaneses or americans.
Thanks for reading.

~ragnarok

Ragnarocker

well 2 was perfectly understandable without CoM so im sure that it may be the same way

Ys but people enever knew why Sora was in a pod and when it did happen since in both KH and KH FM endings there was nothing leading to a pod exept KH COM's ending.

~ragnarok

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
You all know that BBS and 358/2 Days and Coded are suppose to all be conected into KHII right? Well, these games were created to understand KHIII. Since KH Coded will possibly be halted, we will never understand the things on KHIII that were in Coded, like the "true enemy" that Coded was suppose to present. Meaning KHIII will have some events that will not be understandbale by japaneses or americans.
Thanks for reading.

~ragnarok

Well, I think BBS is to answer questions for us about KH, shows what started KH and is to show Xehanort's true self...
358/2 is more of a backstory for Roxas and the Org... I suppose you could see it as a way to help us learn more about the members of Organization XIII...
As for Coded, should it be halted, I'm sure "KHIII" will be altered so that nothing is left amiss... Besides, I would assume they would at least put Coded on one of the two handhelds if it was that important...

Last edited:

Ragnarocker

Well, I think BBS is to answer questions for us about KH, shows what started KH and is to show Xehanort's true self...
358/2 is more of a backstory for Roxas and the Org... I suppose you could see it as a way to help us learn more about the members of Organization XIII...
As for Coded, should it be halted, I'm sure "KHIII" will be altered so that nothing is left amiss... Besides, I would assume they would at least put Coded on one of the two handhelds if it was that important...

Im sure that Coded was important since it was suppose to talk about the "true enemy". Don't know about this enemy but im sure tha KHIII will introduce it.

~ragnarok

keyblade25

if coded is so important why would they make it for moble (which would probably suck) and then halt it

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Coded might be possibly halted, that doesn't mean it is and they might even continue with it even after it is halted. If it is, and they discontinue the project, they might try making another game or alter/add events into the other KH games. They'll have to do something with the info they put in the scans.

~Sora?Kairi~

I don't know why they would put such useful information in Coded, while not everyone has a phone. Mine is a Razr, and I highly doubt the graphics would qualify as good quality. A cell phone isn't like a gaming system, being that you just buy it. A phone is payed for monthly, and anyone that would agree to pay monthly for a cell just to play Coded is a true KH fan.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ They'd probably put such info on Coded so they it'll actually have a reason to sell and to get more money cause people will probably want it for the info. Unlike the first KH mobile...

xeanhort's ghost

yeah and besides the game is/was being developed in 2&3D so it could be released in other teritories and I kinda dought disney would let the game be halted but I digress END OF LINE

KairiStar1

ive always thought that as a concern; the making of games well likely never see. I DOUBT theyll bring the Coded over here to the US! And I do have to say that KH2 didnt TOTALLY enlighten how they got through the castle and beat members and got into pods and stuff... but I hope that they wont make too much important stuff and release them in areas that wont reach us...ITS JUST NOT FAIR!!

UrbanQuattrus

You know that it's all still early enough in production for Coded's story to be negated if the game's production remains halted, right? KH3 hasn't even begun production yet, so there's nothing to worry about.

DarkHeart63

Well, the way the handheld games are connected...
BBS- Perhaps one of VAT is in one part, or possibly a playable character. So to know about them and who they are, you need to have played BBS.
358/2- The 14th member has some connection to KH3 in some way? I dunno about this one actually.
Coded- Considering how this is set after KH2, and presumably before KH3, it's probably the most important of the three. Maybe the message Jiminy finds isn't fully explained inCoded, so KH3 is part of explaining it all.

Oh, and to all the people saying COM isn't necessary for understanding KH2. Here's an example of a person who didn't play COM and then played KH2.
"Hey, why's Sora in a pod?"
"Wait, if their Orgy 13, then why are there only seven members left!"
"Who the shizzle is Namine?"
And so on and so forth.

Ragnarocker

Well, the way the handheld games are connected...
BBS- Perhaps one of VAT is in one part, or possibly a playable character. So to know about them and who they are, you need to have played BBS.
358/2- The 14th member has some connection to KH3 in some way? I dunno about this one actually.
Coded- Considering how this is set after KH2, and presumably before KH3, it's probably the most important of the three. Maybe the message Jiminy finds isn't fully explained inCoded, so KH3 is part of explaining it all.

Oh, and to all the people saying COM isn't necessary for understanding KH2. Here's an example of a person who didn't play COM and then played KH2.
"Hey, why's Sora in a pod?"
"Wait, if their Orgy 13, then why are there only seven members left!"
"Who the shizzle is Namine?"
And so on and so forth.

That's my point!
Without a game to explain a plot that happened in te future, how will someone understand?

~ragnarok

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Just gonna clear this up: when Nomura said "the true enemy", he meant the the true enemy of CODED(as in, there's someone behind the viruses/heartless, the true antagonist of the game), he didn't say it was the true enemy of KH in general, though certainly that might be so.

Anyways, the keyword is "halted", not "cancelled". Meaning, SE is just delaying its development for a while, we'll likely get it eventually. And even if it has to be cancelled, I'm sure Nomura and his team will tweak KH3 a bit so nothing will remain unexplained...

Sora_skillz

Well, personally I don't think Coded will play such a big role. I mean, Nomura said it was primarily to show Rikus/mickeys story and what they did in KH, besides helping Sora at the end/ hanging around Maleficent. So in other words, coded will probably not play the "huge" part, but I can't be sure of anything :p. It is Nomura who creates the game, so everything is left unsure I guess ^^

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Nomura isn't an idiot, anything important to the plot of KH3 will be revealed to us eventually.

Macabre

Gold Member
It may be halted but not canceled.

If Coded is halted and KH3 is released before it then I am sure that Square Enix will fill up some parts left out in Coded and then the plot of KHIII will be stable.

Also,Coded may be released even before KH3 starts to get developed.

Macabre

Gold Member
I can't say but I it's only on a hiatus.
Don't know if that's been proven though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back