• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory on kh and kh2...dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magikalblade

this is only a theory so u all can tell me what u think.
if anyone knows that the disney movies are fairytales and are build up on dreams and fantasy not on a reality. but a reality in their own eyes. so with this said i think that sora is just having his own dreams and the reason that when he got a blade from his dream he came back to his reality and was holding a wood toy sword, so then i think that when riku was being taken over by the darkness sora recieved a blade but it could be all a dream and not reality. why i think this because of sora's words.

i been having this weird thoughts lately like is any of this for real or not?

meaning it could be all a dream of what he would like to see for this is because sora gets a tail as soon as he enters atlantica so it could be dreams that hes having so he chooses who is in his dream and soon as he wakes he doesnt know if it was a dream. or a reality.

same for bhk. sora is in the thing caccoon sleeping so he could be having dreams and thats the reason why bhk exist out of sora's dream he could have been created by namine to find sora's reality.

tell me what u think...feel free to say what u want.

helios

Bronze Member
Well if thats true he created the heartless and the orginization?
i dont know but if this was true i would be pissed im not going
2 shoot your theory down but check mine at Dream of fayth.

BFU:weeeeeeeee im blind
BHK:stop touching me
Sora:u guys stop fighting
BHK:tell him stop TOUCHING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mickey:hahahahahahahaha
BHK:what the hell are u laughing at

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
I think that when he was talking at the KH intro, he was refering to the dreams he was having before, and then they came true *check the symbolism, youll find some pretty cool stuff* but it being all a dream would be a pretty cool concept, that all the worlds and people were in his mind and the heartless were like his fears and doubts and Ansem was like his anger or something. I dunno I guess it could work. Good job ^__^.

-Insane Theory Girl

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think its a dream, do you know why? its because you can really lose you'r heart when you run out of lives, and it dosen't show a movie when Sora wakes up!! the only world that WAS a dream was level 1, when you fight the darkside heartless!!!!!!!!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
A dream ending is all too common and expected. Therefore, I don't think it will all be a dream. Sora's on a journey. If it was a dream....what can you do? :)

magikalblade

actually thats kinda true but then again its disney and square so i think its real. but im a little confused because when hes in his dream well in the begining you get to choose what you would like to see and what u fear like some sort of weird audition its almost like what he will see in a dream of some sort...then again this is only theory. and journeys you can also have them while dreaming.

kingdomcaesar

yeah totally agree with with silverwolf. a dream ending is too cliche, and I doubt that square-enix will allow any unoriginal idea of that sort. after all they are one of the best game makers worldwide and are known for there story line that grabs gamers into their world using 'REALITY'

buy yeah the first part of sora's story can possibly be a dream.
anyways, is anyone wonderng about sora's parents appearance in KH? I'm dying to know what they look like! :) I recall sora's mom making a voice appearance, but I wanna know more about them! uh yeah.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
mambe Sora comes back to Destiny Islands and mambe you'll see his parents being attacked or something... Sora MUST miss his island sometimes... and worried about it being attacked, and Kiari.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
fantasygurl1227 said:
there is no Fricken way this whole story is a dream unless like i said before **sora fell out of a tree and went into a coma or something stupid like that**

Ha, ha. That would be a funny joke.

A

Audo

That would be a plausable but stupid ending. I think SE is a little more creative and Technacally Disney does nothing in production or story line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back