• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory of a new world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallinroxas

Ok I think that the world from Howl's Moving Castle will be in the future Kingdom Hearts games.
My reason for thinking is that Howl "doesn't have a heart" which would make him a nobody if he where in the KH games, and when they where escaping from Solomon Howl told Sophie to use her heart to call Calpher to guide her home. Which relates to the whole strong heart thing.
Also the fact that is was published by Disney in America would come into play.

And This is just a wild theory but I hope it makes some scense.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ok I think that the world from Howl's Moving Castle will be in the future Kingdom Hearts games.
My reason for thinking is that Howl "doesn't have a heart" which would make him a nobody if he where in the KH games, and when they where escaping from Solomon Howl told Sophie to use her heart to call Calpher to guide her home. Which relates to the whole strong heart thing.
Also the fact that is was published by Disney in America would come into play.

And This is just a wild theory but I hope it makes some scense.

Not really. Disney has to own it.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Disney does own Ghibli, I think. But even so, I doubt they'd use it, since the pattern seems to be American films only. And if they WERE to use a Ghibli based world...I'd think it'd be Totoro, since it's the most legendary of Miyazaki's works. :0 That, and Totoro would be a fun character to interact with.

dejah

:|
if you want to talk about howl's moving castle or spirited away, go into the discussion forums.

i highly doubt that either of these movies are ever going to be in KH. they started out as japanese anime movies so... nope. not likely.
it's not a disney movie, so i don't see the significance or if it'll have anything to do with the future KH games.

and like Ojike says, the pattern that they've stuck with is strictly American disney movies, the classics, more or rather.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, disney or square have to either make up or own it for it to be in another KH, so it's a little stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back