• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory In A Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
blue t-shirt, light brown shorts/pants<it happened a while ago so i dont fully remmeber> and black sneakers with white shoelaces and i think white socks but i dont remember and thats just one of the dreams that ive had that r like that

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
wow you people actually like kh so much there in ur dreams wow yall need to find another hobby and not dream about it

DatDot

emerald keyberer said:
I want a really good KH dream :(
Jus play Kingdom Hearts over and over again for a Million hours and that should do the trick... you might even experience a KH Nightmare.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
It's true though. I dream is just a reflection of something going on in your life at that time, interpreted into something you understand or can relate to at that point in time. It might have something that's related abstractly to something that was happening to you at the time, and maybe you'd been gaming that day or something so that was how your mind interpreted.

In other words, it didn't really mean anything except that your mind was just sorting things out that had been happening lately.

Twilight Dweller

~DanseMacabre~ said:
It's true though. I dream is just a reflection of something going on in your life at that time, interpreted into something you understand or can relate to at that point in time. It might have something that's related abstractly to something that was happening to you at the time, and maybe you'd been gaming that day or something so that was how your mind interpreted.

In other words, it didn't really mean anything except that your mind was just sorting things out that had been happening lately.

Of all the things I've heard today, this one seems to make more sense. But I havn't played KH since my little brothers chewed on it. By the way, I'm Seth. As you can tell I'm a bit new, so forgive me if I do something wrong and don't realize it. Nice to meet everyone.

DatDot

Twilight Dweller said:
Of all the things I've heard today, this one seems to make more sense. But I havn't played KH since my little brothers chewed on it. By the way, I'm Seth. As you can tell I'm a bit new, so forgive me if I do something wrong and don't realize it. Nice to meet everyone.
hi Seth!
r Your brothers ok, Digesting Kingdom Hearts cant be good for them.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Twilight Dweller said:
Welcome. ^_^ And it's nice to know I'm finally making sense to someone out there. XD

hi Seth!
r Your brothers ok, Digesting Kingdom Hearts cant be good for them.
KH is good for everyone!! *shifty eyes*

Last edited:

DatDot

KH is good for everyone!! *shifty eyes*[/QUOTE]

KH is an addictive drug!

Twilight Dweller

Yeah, my brothers thought it was a "cookie". I just hope This doesn't happen to KH2. I'll cut them open. <----- (This phrase proof of how much I love KH).

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
~DanseMacabre~ said:

that still doesnt explain my dream considering the fact that i hadn't been playin kh cause it was summer when my dream occured and i dont play video games in the summer and that i saw the kid with the doll the day AFTER i had the dream. face it im just a weirdo who gets overly obsessed with things and ends up having dreams that predict the future. but for normal people that theory works out:)

btw hello twilight dweller and welcome to the forums i shake u warmly by the hand:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back