• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory In A Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Dweller

I've had this same dream about a dozen times now. I was hoping maybe that you guys could help me decipher it. It's about Sora (old clothing) running towards Kairi. Then the BHK comes between them. Then something about Riku being somewhere he( Sora) can't see. Then I see Ansem above Riku, saying something, but I can't ever understand what he's saying. Perhaps you guys could give me light on this, or maybe just tell me I'm thinking about KH2 way too much. Thanks.
Ichi

the real bhk

Website
www.xanga.com
let's see if i can help you out. after all i'am bhk. let's begin with the part about sora's clothes. i think that in kh2 the part with the disney castle. when king mickey disappeard they were looking for a new king and donald said why don't sora be the king. the people gave sora the black clothes cause they represent the kings colors. on the part where you say that sora is running to kairi and bhk shows up between them. i think that that was in one of kari's dreams. she has been having dreams about sora and bhk because of namine is trying to tell kari that sora is coming. . and the last part where you said that riku is up somewhere and ansem is talking to him. that could be kh2 i think that ansem returns and trys to take over riku but this time riku fights back.

jomonkey27

i dreamed........i forgot, but all dreams are is what your sub counscous is thinken. this word is misspelled

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I never belived that dreams were just dreams... I say give it some thought

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh yes, because S-E is secretly injecting Dream into peoples minds, of thing that will happen in KH...oh yes, Nomura you sly dog you <_<

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
OMGWTFLOLZ NOE-MUU-RAH IZ LEIK IN A CONSPIRACY WIT TEH JAPANESE MAFIA!111!1

Silh was right! nomura is assisting the japanese mafia!!

Oh em jeeeee!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
dont underestimate dreams. i have had very weird dreams that actually came true so dont under estimate them. however i do think in this scenerio ur just self conscience<sp?>

btw: i love wicked its the best broadway show ever.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
thats not true a dream could be about anythin and it doesnt have to depend on the day u had or the day before ive had dreams that had to do with the next day and dreams that made no sence whatsoever

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
I once had a dream that I had a keyblade and Donald and Goofy were following mw while I fought Axel on a pathway made out of stars just floating in mid air. I Think I'v got KH overload, or I'm just crazy

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
for those of u who r sayin think that dreams are about what happened to u that day then consider this dream: once i had the most random dream about mickey mouse. the dream was so frickin bazzare i swear and the even stranger thing is that mickey wasnt wearin his "original outfit" he was wearin somethin totally different. then i go to vacastion bible school and this kid brings in a mickey doll. but it isnt just any mickey doll its got the same frickin outfit that the mickey in my dream had. so how do u explain that? my point is that u shouldnt underestimate ur dreams and since...omg i forgot who had the dream but since the person who made this thread claims he/she has had the dream more than once it could mean something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back