• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory: I dont think Xemnas was the knight in the final battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind2076

I have this feeling that Xemnas was not the knight in the final battle of KH2 because the knight in the recent video of KH2:FM looked similar to the knight in the final battle (based on the colors of the knight) I think Xemnas sent the knight to try and destroy Sora and Riku.

please comment on this thread. what do you think?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
ummm though i also think Xemnas maybe wasnt the knight, i disagree that Xemnas sent the knight...or maybe he was the knight and he's not dead??? argh too much for my small brain....

mastermind2076

but then again since he had the knight imprisioned in hollow bastion then he probably held him against his own will.
and in the trailer he also said "its been awhile....friend" he had to have sent the knight on some kind of deal of some sort....

my head hurts....ahhhhhhh too confusing

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
but then again since he had the knight imprisioned in hollow bastion then he probably held him against his own will.
and in the trailer he also said "its been awhile....friend" he had to have sent the knight on some kind of deal of some sort....

my head hurts....ahhhhhhh too confusing

see what i mean? X.X confusing...

I

The Show Must Go On
wtf? where'd you get the idea of xemnas being a knight in the final kh2 battle? as far as my eyes can see, the guy with the silver hair running around in the black/white cloak is no knight. its obviously xemnas

next time, please take care to be more specific before you begin your threads

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
when you're on that dragon...thing. a man in armour is seated. you should think before posting also.
in his armour, the crotch is not armoured(lol).
what I mean is that there is (metal?) covering his body except for in this are(proly to allow movement) you can see, what appears to be a black cloak in this area.
intresting idea though, there probably is some kind of connection bewtween the two
(xemnas and AU)

edit: here's the battle. check it out

I

The Show Must Go On
oooo, you mean that battle? well, technically, thats not the final battle- thats the battle before the final battle. in that case, that is more than likely xemnas, because thats his voice thats taunting sora and riku

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
ok, just a misunderstanding, lol.
I guess, that would *almost* shatter this thoery
"Sora, are you sure you can trust Riku?"
"Riku, are you sure you're not jealous of Sora?"
yep, defenitly Xemny, but there is some connection between Xemnas and the AU's. we really don't know so, your guess is as good as every one elses

Voltron

Silver Member
then how come the knight had control over the other weapons, sounded like him,and used that guard move he does?

I

The Show Must Go On
are you sure you've been getting enough sleep and allowing yourself bathroom breaks between button mashing for 14 hours strait? i sometimes feel that way myself at times...

edit:// i dunno... maybe its just because xemnas is sexy like that? its prolly just a weirdo ship defense mechanism...

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Uh huh.
That explains why, you kick Xemnas on the throne's ass and it goes immediately to a cutscene of Xemnas gasping and choking for breath.

Why would he be doing that if he sent someone else to do his dirty work?
There's no one else than him who's of a higher authority when it comes to nothingness, that's why he was on his throne.

then how come the knight had control over the other weapons, sounded like him,and used that guard move he does?

He even summoned LASERS *cough*
And nobodies from all 13 members.

master3456

well usual final battles that are about an half-an-hour to beat our the same guy for most part, and anyone notice how pluto gets anywhere he wants too, I think hes an evil matermind plotting to overthrew the keybears.

Voltron

Silver Member
Uh huh.
That explains why, you kick Xemnas on the throne's ass and it goes immediately to a cutscene of Xemnas gasping and choking for breath.

Why would he be doing that if he sent someone else to do his dirty work?
There's no one else than him who's of a higher authority when it comes to nothingness, that's why he was on his throne.

He even summoned LASERS *cough*
And nobodies from all 13 members.

yea that kinda proves it was him duher

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Of course it was him, he finally 'existed' as the Ultimania Omega stated.

So what we was practically fighting was an Existing person, instead of a Nobody, but really was still a nobody.

I'd go into detail on it but it's too hard to explain.

master3456

so due to him absorbing kingdom Hearts (or what remained of it) he almost re gained his heart but was still tied to nothingness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back