• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory about the Gigas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
resized gigas.png
This is a screenshot of the end of the Verum Rex trailer that shows an advertisement for Gigas toys and this is zoomed in to one of the boxes. What you'll notice is the yellow and red text that's on all of the boxes and to the left of the image of the giga is that it reads "Reproduce poses from the cartoon". This is interesting because, as far as we know, Verum Rex is just a videogame and not a cartoon. But with this, it could imply that Verum Rex is a videogame adaptation of a cartoon, but I don't tend to think this is the case. What I think is that Gigas are an entirely different "IP" seperate from Yozora and the other Verum Rex characters. If you've read my other theories, I suggest that there are a lot of parallels between KH and the Verum Rex/Yozora/the Nameless Star, and this might be another. I think, like Disney movies are to KH, these Gigas exist in a similar capacity. Either Yozora and friends visit worlds of other IPs like Sora and friends visit Disney worlds or the Gigas and other beings from other worlds visit Yozora's world.

Links to my other theories:
Yozora and Nameless Star Parallel Riku and Sora from DDD
Yozora and Nameless Star Parallel Roxas and Xion

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The back of the box features the Gigas and says:

"After a long fight, weapons have brought great benefits for humanity. But the 'KARMA' that sleeps in humans will accelerate further. In the light of the warhead in the night sky they chose to fight while feeling the pain of their hearts..."

Seems like a natural progression of that world's technology that's gone dark. At least, if the flavor text is to be trusted.

Awards

"After a long fight, weapons have brought great benefits for humanity. But the 'KARMA' that sleeps in humans will accelerate further. In the light of the warhead in the night sky they chose to fight while feeling the pain of their hearts..."

Seems like a natural progression of that world's technology that's gone dark. At least, if the flavor text is to be trusted.

I'm actually working on a comprehensive analysis of the back of the Verum Rex game box. I'll finish it when I stop procratinating lol.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

It's interesting that "KARMA" seems to be the terminology for Darkness in the Verum Rex world.

Chie

Awards
And kind of reminds me of Lux = Special Attack BonusGuilt and the general sins thing in X.

Back