• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowBastion!

Okay, so in this thread, you can post some theories on KH2. They can be on BHK, the Orginization, storyline, whatever. Just post something!

.......please.........?

O

Onewingedangel6

umm....okay.... what's the point of this thread to post theories right? POINTLESS cause ppl don't listen to this they will still go on and make their own threads... man o man you're going to get flammed

sinharvest_angel

not unless someone closes this which i have no doubt in my mind, anyway just ignore this thread is all i can do, or refrain from posting if u have the self-control, not a great start HOllow bastion, sry

O

Onewingedangel6

okaaaay Dark Riku that was a stupid theory and don't double post or i'll report you and y are you posting a theory i thought you said he was going to get flame huh? HUH?

sinharvest_angel

ok we clweared that up, so lets just stop and wait for a mod to close this, lets keep it as flame-proof as possible, heed my warnings or u may get banned, or have the posted that u put on here deleted (ppl are stubborn and stupid and will post, 1 out of the 6 ppl will listen to me *sigh* pitiful)

sinharvest_angel

spam that was completely spam, maybe u did maybe u didnt, but did u read any of the post b4 that said this was pointless, totally spam

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
sinharvest_angel said:
spam that was completely spam, maybe u did maybe u didnt, but did u read any of the post b4 that said this was pointless, totally spam

You know what else is spam? You telling me that my post was spam. You aren't any better than I am. Why? You are also off topic. N00b

DannyKilla

Why you callin him a NOOb? He has more posts than you. And you were both here at the saem time. SO both of you stop arguing about somthing pointless.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You guys are going on about Newbs. I thought this thread was supposed to be about theories, not 'newbs'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back