• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Themes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
waaaaaaaaaaa what is the phucking 2nd ending to samurai champloo i need it i need it i need it but yes i like escaflownes to the ending theme Banji is cool.

Yuki-kun

Wow I havent posted in my thread in awhile and glad to see its doing well Hi everybody!!!!! And so are my other ones (Not the FMA ones unfortunately cough, cough):D

helios

Bronze Member
Shut up nuccha everyone stop posting in this thread starting now j/k but anyone hear the raxephon beginning theme Hemisphere its pretty good i like it> and who here has the Kngdom hearts soundtrack that is pretty cool to i love sephiroths theme song One winged angel.

A

astail

Ilove jap thems my fav'es r Truelight- from DNAngel,Inuyasha-fukumoria and Every heart,FMA -ready stedy go,KH1-Simple and clean,KH2-Passion

文偉立

newb programmer
Yuki-kun said:
Of course there in Japanese but that doesn't mean memorizing the words is impossible :D

Bah, it's one thing to memorize them but to be singing gibberish you don't understand or translate is like Kennedy at Berlin.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I like some of the ending themes for Inuyasha.

Naruto
Wind *great great great song, and it's in english*
Haruka Kanata
Soba ni Iru Kara *something like that*
Name Kaze Sattelite
etc. *too many to name*

Samurai Champloo ending song
"Shiki no uta*

FMA- Undo
NGE- Opening and ending theme.

There are others but that's all I'm going to tell you for now. I suggest a download if you are fans of the animes I listed.

Yuki-kun

アクラ said:
Bah, it's one thing to memorize them but to be singing gibberish you don't understand or translate is like Kennedy at Berlin.

its not "gibberish" if you understand it most of my freinds are japanese and can tell me what it says and also when the theme is coming on the english translation is usually right on the screen. > < duhhhh:p

文偉立

newb programmer
Yuki-kun said:
its not "gibberish" if you understand it most of my freinds are japanese and can tell me what it says and also when the theme is coming on the english translation is usually right on the screen. > < duhhhh:p

O rly? They are the ones who can actually translate the lyrics given to them and not just memorizing lyrics?

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
i gave him that link. Baka Sara...anyway! I use that place for my songs. though they don't have some of the ones that i may wnat like from Digimon and Kenshin but it's got CCS and Tsubasa so i'm happy. ^^

文偉立

newb programmer
Bah, Gendou's terrific. Their forums are absolutely difficult to comprehend but the songs are great. Then again, the overall top rated songs are usually the worst ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back