• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Themes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuki-kun

Does anyone listen to theme songs? I have three cds with nothing but anime endings. The new Inuyasha themes, and the full song .Of course there in Japanese but that doesn't mean memorizing the words is impossible :D

helios

Bronze Member
Why yes i do have some anime CDs with nothing but beginnings and endings they all kick so much @$$ i like the samurai champloo ending the best.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I have Anime mp3s, if that counts (Me = Cheap beotch). I like listening to songs from Animes I like.. It's fun to remember what parts of the series they were in (with the exception of the opening and ending, of course).

Yuki-kun

Thats funny she is also my fav singer and did you know there are 2 more Inuyasha themes they sound nice.:D

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
soraandkairi4eva said:
i luv *every heart* by BoA for the inuyasha theme song and she's my fav korean singer.
:eek: I dodn't know that 'Every Heart' was by BoA!?!?! I luv that song...

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
xD I own every single FMA CD you can imagine. The 2 official ones, the movie one, and all the character songfiles. (Ed, Al, Winry, Mustang, and Hughes)

Let's see, I have some random FLCL music. I have to say, "The Pillows" rock.

Eh...some other random songs. "Loosey" by The Stripes (Bakuretsu Tenshi), "4th Avenue Cafe" by Larc (Rurouni Kenshin), "Rise" and "Inner Universe" by Origa (GitS), and some others that I can't think of at the moment. =\

Yuki-kun

They have Change the World and another one but its in Japanese Ill look it up then get back to you. Oh and guess wat BoA isnt even singing it some guy is but I think BoA sings the other one.

J

JenovaDOWNFALL

"Rainy day, no thank you" of fma.
also "dearest from inuyasha.I love ayumi!

helios

Bronze Member
The best theme song is the one from Samurai champloo in the first season the second one is good to but that is the best anime song on the planet and the inuyasha theme song "come".

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
Yuki-kun said:
They have Change the World and another one but its in Japanese Ill look it up then get back to you. Oh and guess wat BoA isnt even singing it some guy is but I think BoA sings the other one.

change the world is okay. it's either *my will* and i forgot the other one. BoA only sings one theme song for inuyasha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back