• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I was wondering anybody wish the worlds were bigger and had more things to explore?

Xemnas 01

Yes i do. Some of the worlds are way too plain. Olypmus Colliseum was the longest one for me. Second longest was Atlantica. The worlds should have each been about 8-10 hours.

XxAstroxX

Yes absolutely, it would make them a little more entertaining and overall more fun and enjoyable, that is to say if they made correct use of the added space and time for each.

Apollo

Silver Member
yeah and all the worlds were kinda the same (well Disney was) you do it and the something to keep the story going happens they should make it like that james and the giant peach theory i heard once

really do you rember what it was about?

Galanoth

I think that the world are a little small,but it doesn't matter to me.I think that they are big enough to keep the story going well,and still allow a little exploring and searching.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Definitely. Most people want to be challenged and have fun exploring everything. However in KH2, I found it incredibly irksome how often Sora was prevented from going to certain places with those annoying thoughts of his, such as "HMM WE SHUD GO & HLP DA OTHERS FRST!". Also, when trying to level up, in some places in became VERY boring, unless they were large and varied like Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden.

Sexy Angel
Well, the worlds will be longer on the next KH game thats on a major platform... :)

Fabolous-Lady

yea that's right, we need bigger world's and more things to explore! i love it to find secrets! :)
but i still like the worlds, because they are beautiful and so detailed....

shadow_of_light

i say it's absolutely require that the worlds be expanded. we need to have more exploration involved so that the gameplay (as far as knowing where to go) isn't so straightforward. plus, it could open up more possiblities of what to do in game and it's plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back