• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the worlds connect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudX159

I hope ppl have notice this.......
but im confused....
This has to do with the Kairi...
Everyone clames that this girl is from Hollow Bastion......
but that doesn't make any sence because the worlds didn't connect.....
what im trying to say is that if Kairi came from Hollow Bastion the the worlds had to conncet before KH1 ever started.....
Does this mean the worlds connected even before the Kh story even begain....
But if u do know the answer please tell me....
if the worlds connected then There has to be ANOTHER Guy holding a keyblade....
think the time line like about 10 years or so before KH1 ever started....

Doushitemo

Don't you remember the flashback? Somewhere in the game (I forgot exactly where) there is a flashback to young Riku and Sora in the Secret Place. They were talking about the new girl (Kairi) and how she arrived on the night of the meteor shower.
The walls separating the worlds had broken, which created the metor shower and enabled traveling to other worlds, as is seen in Ansem Report 5:

"......Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence. I had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So I opened the door. What I saw on the other side mystified me. What was that powerful mass of energy? That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky. Could it be related to the door that I have opened?"

The materials that rain down from the meteor shower are the gummi blocks.
Ansem Report 7
"I am studying material from the meteors that rained down that fateful night. What a find! The material is foreign to our world. It is elastic to the touch, and when two pieces are combined, they bond easily. None of the records even mention such a substance.

Was it introduced to this world when I opened the door? I wonder how many other such materials drift through the atmosphere of this tiny world... I wish I could soar off and find out! Could there be uncharted worlds up there? My curiosity never ceases to grow."

Ansem Report 9
"Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “gummi blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel."

Once the barriers between the worlds broke down and Ansem figured out that the Gummi Blocks could be used to travel to other worlds, he sent Kairi to Destiny Islands.
Ansem Report 11
"I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds."

So the main point: Kairi was sent to Destiny Islands by Ansem (who is from Hollow Bastion) after the barriers between the worlds were broken down.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Doushitemo said:
Don't you remember the flashback? Somewhere in the game (I forgot exactly where) there is a flashback to young Riku and Sora in the Secret Place. They were talking about the new girl (Kairi) and how she arrived on the night of the meteor shower.
The walls separating the worlds had broken, which created the metor shower and enabled traveling to other worlds, as is seen in Ansem Report 5:

"......Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence. I had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So I opened the door. What I saw on the other side mystified me. What was that powerful mass of energy? That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky. Could it be related to the door that I have opened?"

The materials that rain down from the meteor shower are the gummi blocks.
Ansem Report 7
"I am studying material from the meteors that rained down that fateful night. What a find! The material is foreign to our world. It is elastic to the touch, and when two pieces are combined, they bond easily. None of the records even mention such a substance.

Was it introduced to this world when I opened the door? I wonder how many other such materials drift through the atmosphere of this tiny world... I wish I could soar off and find out! Could there be uncharted worlds up there? My curiosity never ceases to grow."

Ansem Report 9
"Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “gummi blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel."

Once the barriers between the worlds broke down and Ansem figured out that the Gummi Blocks could be used to travel to other worlds, he sent Kairi to Destiny Islands.
Ansem Report 11
"I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds."

So the main point: Kairi was sent to Destiny Islands by Ansem (who is from Hollow Bastion) after the barriers between the worlds were broken down.
WOW, thats a good answer! i agree as well.

JG_Vandom

i was going to say this but you beat me to it.

In Mickey's letter he sais that stars have been going out one by one (the worlds being destroyed
by the heartless). This insures that the heartless have been destroying words and breaking down
the barriers that devide them since a while before the beggining of kh1. Perhaps even before
Kairi moved to destiny islands since we don't know how many worlds were destroyed allready
once mickey realized what was going on.

Ansem report 5 states "That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky." which is the
sign of a worlds barrier being broken.

Much later in Ansem report 9, is when mickey visits Ansem on hallow bastion.

And it's not until Ansem report 11 that ansem makes any mention to "a very special girl" and
sends her off to another world.

This means that mickey was capable of interworldly travel before kairi was sent to destiny
islands. And if mickey can do it, why can't kairi?

Yours is a lot more indepth so good job. :)

louis

Since the worlds were unlocked the heartless should have attacked the worlds right

Doushitemo

CloudX159 said:
wait but then how did the door unlock by itself
It was never locked. Read the report again:

"Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence. I had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So I opened the door."
^_^
Daniel_Curtis said:
WOW, thats a good answer! i agree as well.
lol, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back