• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XionXIVRikuXV

ok, lets just forget the fact that im 12 and that i dont feel like using proper grammar and punctuation now, ok? sheesh people. just drop the stupid topic!

sooo... back to the real topic of this thread...

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Re: XionXIVRikuXV is twelve years old

ok, lets just forget the fact that im 12 and that i dont feel like using proper grammar and punctuation now, ok? sheesh people. just drop the stupid topic!

sooo... back to the real topic of this thread...

You're the one who brought up the subject almost a week after it happened.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
directed to Silh: well, excuse m,e for being 12! im opinionated, and i happen to express myself freely. and if you or anyone has a problem with that, too bad! besides, i can be unsually smart/educated for someone whos 12 sometimes. sheesh.

directed to bbsforever121: wat difficulty setting were you on? cuz its makes a difference.

Then I wonder how regular 12 year old's must be.

Rondo

I finally got myself a copy of this game.

Its amazing.
I'm on Day 7 with Shiki.
That's about the time I really started getting into the game. It took forever to learn the controls, pins, clothes, and all the other intricacies of the gameplay, and I absolutely hated the game during that. But once I got past the learning curve (around the end of the first week), I loved it and now I consider it my favorite DS game.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Really?
I thought it was going to be difficult, but I picked it all up on Day 2.

Now Joshua's system can be a bit confusing at first, but I've picked that up relatively quickly.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yoshiya's was the easiest, imo. Beat's could be easy at times, but the whole thing of the cards catching fire and decreasing health tended to come at the most inconvenient of times for me

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yoshiya's was the easiest, imo. Beat's could be easy at times, but the whole thing of the cards catching fire and decreasing health tended to come at the most inconvenient of times for me

I didn't fight with Beat because of his system, I fought because of the brute strength he had over me other characters. That plus a long combo mechanism made him a beast of a fighter, regardless of Fusion Star-gets.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I always fought with beat, liked him as a character the best, and enjoyed his damage.

But I started switching over to joshua for the ultimate hanekoma fight.

Rondo

I always liked fighting with Joshua. Shiki was fun too. Always found Beat annoying though - the whole fire thing and having to match up the different card suits. Beat kinda annoyed me as a character at first as well, but he grew on me later.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I always fought with beat, liked him as a character the best, and enjoyed his damage.

But I started switching over to joshua for the ultimate hanekoma fight.

Yeah, same.

The fact that he can easily switch from ground to air and back automatically makes him the better fighter.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
I really liked them all, it was pretty easy for me to get specials with Beat, but I had clothes on him that helped me with that, Shiki was fun but she started getting weak somewhere so ima have to feed her like notommorow...which is why im tryna get that Konishi sticker...Joshua was fun all i had to do was fly and beam ppl but his defense was sooo weak.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Shiki's guessing game is pretty simple but hard to actually pull off. Her up attacks suck also, especially when I'm used to Beat and Josh. Ugh. She's not very good when you're allowed to choose your partner. Used Josh a lot for many of the harder fights as the Angel Feather is just too good. His is also the easiest in my opinion to collect stars with. Beat's I just spam air attacks and hit the skull once in a while and end up getting stars for him by accident. He doesn't need them because he's a beast. I maxxed out his attack, Josh's Brave, and really find it hard to pick up by 20/20 Shiki when I can use a 77/40 Josh or a 100/40 Beat :\ But use her I will.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Beat was a beast, but I wanted someone who was easier to get Fusion Attacks with, but more for the HP recovery than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back