• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Tote Bag Coming Soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The Merchandise Division at Square Enix never sleeps, always creating new designs and mock-ups for all of the future product lines they plan to release. After a meeting with Tetsuya Nomura, General Manager Hidemi Matsuzuka shared one of the latest item mock-ups they have prepared which just so happens to be a tote bag sporting the iconic reaper skull from The World Ends With You (Known as Subarashiki Kono Sekai/It's A Wonderful World in Japan).

Want to get your hands on one? Hopefully more information about it will come out about this awesome tote bag soon.

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka via Twitter

That Muggle Geek

I hope the fact that Square-Enix is still creating TWEWY merchandise means that a sequel is at least being considered. With those cool pins being released a little while ago and now this tote bag, its good to see the game still being acknowledged by the game designers. It gives me hope that they see the large amount of interest fans have for more TWEWY!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh good, something I can carry my tears in while I wait for a possible sequel.
^^^^^^^^^

I love SE's tote bags. IF it's released at a reasonable price (for a tote bag) then it's something I would definitely consider grabbing.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I wish they would sell an actual bag. I've got a tote bag at home, and went on musical tour, performing. Tote bags suck for anything besides shopping. My stuff kept spilling out and it never hangs right on the bus.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I wish they would sell an actual bag. I've got a tote bag at home, and went on musical tour, performing. Tote bags suck for anything besides shopping. My stuff kept spilling out and it never hangs right on the bus.
What did you put in it..........

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think I understand your feels over tote bags. I have a Pikmin tote bag from Club Nintendo and when it has slightly heavy stuff in it, the bag started to droop at the bottom. I'd hope this would be more sturdy with a smaller width on the bottom. Tote bags are pretty good to hold papers and books in, though. (y'know, besides shopping) Also clothes.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I tried to put a few equipment things in it for the show, and pillows. It was flimsy. Maybe it was just the tote-bag itself, but I prefer bags with some heft to them, like dufflebags. Hell, even garment bags aren't that bad, but also hard to hang. We need to petition for the official Kingdom Hearts Xehanort duffle bag please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back