• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The wielder that brings ruin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

So in BBS I think that one of the KB warriors is the one that brings ruin. Because Mickey supposingly told Xeahnort that so that mean he had to be there to witness this legend, My moneys on Terra, Because every world we see him in was either destroyed or taken over by evil, (Hollow Bastion)
Cinderella- Destroyed

Snow White- Possibly Destroyed

Sleeping Beatuy- Probobly Destroyed since Malifecent left it.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
So in BBS I think that one of the KB warriors is the one that brings ruin. Because Mickey supposingly told Xeahnort that so that mean he had to be there to witness this legend, My moneys on Terra, Because every world we see him in was either destroyed or taken over by evil, (Hollow Bastion)
Cinderella- Destroyed

Thats believable. I'd assume MX or DS might be the ones to bring ruin though. Saying as they're the bad guys apparently

A

Audo

Cinderella- Destroyed

A legend isn't something that is created one year after it happened.
Birth By Sleep happened 10 years before KH1.
Mickey talked to Ansem at the very latest, 9 years before KH1.

There for the legend can't be about them, otherwise it would simply be a story, and not a legend. At least that's how I see it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
A legend isn't something that is created one year after it happened.
Birth By Sleep happened 10 years before KH1.
Mickey talked to Ansem at the very latest, 9 years before KH1.

There for the legend can't be about them, otherwise it would simply be a story, and not a legend.

Actually, there is another meaning to legend... =o
Aside from being an old story, a legend could also be a collection of stories... For example, take Legend of Zelda...

A

Audo

Actually, there is another meaning to legend... =o
Aside from being an old story, a legend could also be a collection of stories... For example, take Legend of Zelda...
In this sense though it isn't a collection though, or I wouldn't call it as such.
They say there is a legend that talks about someone who brought ruin.
And then they say there is a different legend that talks about someone who saved the world.
To me that kind of implies just two seperate legends about one person, and not necessarily a collection of stories.
Either way, i think a couple months later still wouldn't classify it as a legend, in my mind at least. I mean the stories in Legend of Zelda take place centuries a part (with the exceptions of the sequels, such as MM and PH).
But knowing how the quote about the legends is used in the official description for BbS, i'm most likely wrong and it is about the characters in BbS. I still think that wouldn't be right though. =/

Gabo

In this sense though it isn't a collection though, or I wouldn't call it as such.
They say there is a legend that talks about someone who brought ruin.
And then they say there is a different legend that talks about someone who saved the world.
To me that kind of implies just two seperate legends about one person, and not necessarily a collection of stories.
Either way, i think a couple months later still wouldn't classify it as a legend, in my mind at least. I mean the stories in Legend of Zelda take place centuries a part (with the exceptions of the sequels, such as MM and PH).
But knowing how the quote about the legends is used in the official description for BbS, i'm most likely wrong and it is about the characters in BbS. I still think that wouldn't be right though. =/

I'm thinking it will be about BBS, as dull as it sounds to have a legend only ten years old

A

Audo

I'm thinking it will be about BBS, as dull as it sounds to have a legend only ten years old
It would make the legend only a year old.... Because Mickey tells it to Ansem 9 years before KH1

Gabo

It would make the legend only a year old.... Because Mickey tells it to Ansem 9 years before KH1

Oh yeah..
Bleh. Gheyy.......

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
DO YOU NOT ALL LISTEN WHAT ALL THE PEOPLE IN Kingdom Hearts HAVE SAID????!??!?!
omfg you are an idiot if you havnt.... if you talk to cinderellas great fairy grandmother she said her world has been drived to darkness thus left with destruction of nothing!

A

Audo

DO YOU NOT ALL LISTEN WHAT ALL THE PEOPLE IN Kingdom Hearts HAVE SAID????!??!?!
omfg you are an idiot if you havnt.... if you talk to cinderellas great fairy grandmother she said her world has been drived to darkness thus left with destruction of nothing!
Right....... and.......?

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
im saying that all the princess that we know worlds have been destroyed
besides agrabah and wonderland...........
and we would have went to those worlds if they wernt destroyed!
you flowing with my progress?

A

Audo

im saying that all the princess that we know worlds have been destroyed
besides agrabah and wonderland...........
and we would have went to those worlds if they wernt destroyed!
you flowing with my progress?
Not really. Their worlds were gone because the heartless had invaded them.
Which just means it wouldn't/couldn't be Terra unless he opened the way to the world's heart and did something with it. But Ansem the Wise has said that doing similar cost his apprentices' their complete beings. So... I don't think Terra is why those worlds were destroyed.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Which just means it wouldn't/couldn't be Terra unless he opened the way to the world's heart and did something with it. But Ansem the Wise has said that doing similar cost his apprentices' their complete beings. So... I don't think Terra is why those worlds were destroyed.

i dont think i mentioned terra in the process but oh well im learning more btw...

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

correct if i'm wrong but Genie stated that he remembers the existance of keyblades thousands of years ago

it is possible that the legend took place before BBS

ven94

Website
www.myspace.com

riku opened up a path for darkness n got destiny islands consumed by darkness...

A

Audo

i dont think i mentioned terra in the process but oh well im learning more btw...
I was more referring to the topic poster, who mentioned Terra.

correct if i'm wrong but Genie stated that he remembers the existance of keyblades thousands of years ago

it is possible that the legend took place before BBS
I'd hope that it'd take place before BBS, I for one find it stupid that anyone would call it a legend if it had happened a couple months prior.

As for the Genie comment, if he did, he would have had to say it not within a cutscene because the Game Script says he didn't say it =/.
But then again, there's a lot of interesting info in the convos you can have with people outside of the cutscenes, i particularly found the ones in TWTNW interesting.

and here we go with birth by sleep~
well that solves the case
Sometimes, i find that you rarely make sense o_O you kind of just yell two lines and then post, lol.

riku opened up a path for darkness n got destiny islands consumed by darkness...

That's because he opened the door.
Riku said:
Riku: The door has opened

Also, if you recall, when Sora goes to find Kairi, the door that held the World's heart blasts open and Kairi flies into Sora.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back