• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The whereabouts of the Soul Eater...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
From what I've heard, the Soul Eater was the "stem" as I'll call it, for the Way to Dawn. In CoM, Riku learned to accept the Darkness and the light. Maybe he was still learning how to do this which is why he still had the Soul Eater at the end of CoM and still had it when he was working with DiZ to watch over Roxas.

Possibly after Roxas merged with Sora, Riku was still learning how to deal with Darkness and light and while this was happening, Way to the Dawn was formed because he was to be the original Keyblade master, sorta like what Hades' ideas were. That's my guess.

P.S. For some reason, they called Soul Eater a Keyblade in the KH1 strategy guide, but the Dark Keyblade a sword, but that could be a translation error.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
2.Ven's keyblade didn't have a keychain to begin with, and it looked nothing like WtD.

while I will agree that the keyblade in reference to he video is different, Actually all 3 keyblade had chains. The most obvious ones are kingdom key and mickeys keyblade which have the generic mickey head. But the 3rd keyblade has a keychain. You only see it for one shot for about a second but the third keyblade has the heartless symbol on it for the keychain. watch the video (its during when they pick them up.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
while I will agree that the keyblade in reference to he video is different, Actually all 3 keyblade had chains. The most obvious ones are kingdom key and mickeys keyblade which have the generic mickey head. But the 3rd keyblade has a keychain. You only see it for one shot for about a second but the third keyblade has the heartless symbol on it for the keychain. watch the video (its during when they pick them up.

You're talking about the keyblades in Gathering. The first secret ending. Which were scrapped in BBS, the second one. I'm talking about the trio's ACTUAL keyblades, the ones they wield in BBS, which don't have keychains.

Nobody Master

Perhaps the Way to Dawn signifies that Riku's heart was longing to once more be in the realm of light? Hence the name of the blade...

Roxas540

After the Luxord battle, when talking to Riku (or Rikunort as some have labled), he'll say: "Hmph. Not bad. You've grown strong in that you don't need the Soul Eater or the power of Darkness yet."
Now maybe it's possible that this is a translation error (remember Bleig?). Or maybe it is forshadowing what happened to the Soul Eater. Either way you should see it for yourself in the original NA release of KH2. Like I said talk to Riku after fighting Luxord.
Riku still thinks he's better than Sora, until the end of the game. But actually I think that the soul eater transformed into the way to dawn when Riku started using light and dark(twilight). Have you seen how much the two look alike.

Dman2.0

the keyblade evenlooks like the souleater and i think the chain is a heatrless symbol but im not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back