• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The wedding of Noezel and Kaption Kool!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Hello all! Here, is the day(and the next) We witness the wedding of Noezel!:D Whom is getting married to the chef, Kaptain_Kool! As far as I'm concerned, we are not to continue 'till we can all be together! And, here are the rules.
1. Compliments to the bride and groom!
3. No spamming The wedding>.>
4. No bashing our country or anyone!>.>
People chan/kun​
Noezel7:.. The bride!=^_^=..
Kaptain_Kool: The groom! =^_^=
Engulfed: The best man!=^_^=.. I think!...o_O
RedHarry123: The maid of honor!... I think...o_O
TaokityxTheaxGem: The priestess that will calim them to be husband and wife!
Oathkeeper01:Bar tender
FlyingTomato:Flower girl!=^_^= And the wedding planner!
The surrondings

The room itself:The room is quite interesting, as it is held by gummi worms! The floor is embraced by the gummi worms, as are the walls, through the cracks, sunlight pours into thos unique room and aisle that the bride will walk down. Though, the room is huge. For it will need as much as it can get. There are no lightbulbs since the sun has shown it's friendly face on the day of the wedding, giving it a pretty glow of colour as gummis are different colours.

Music:In the center of the room, after the bride and groom get married and prove it by a kiss, they shall run off this platform, and watch as Chemical Romance have appeared on the screen. From the faighful phone call of RedHarry123, they are here to come, for this special day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuwhnubmQl0&search=Chemical Romance Ghost of you

Cake:
In the room lay a beatiful cake, it appeared to be made out of gummi worms and a little bit of icing, holding all of it together, never put in vain to fall, for grabity is not strong enough. The cake is quite tall, enough for more than 20 people, and if the cake was to be devoured, there were a couple more. This, was made by the groom himself, I am led to believe.

Bar:If you are to look to the far left corner, you will see there is a small bar, the age seems not to matter to whom drinks, depending on what the bride and groom thinks. There is quite a bit of alchohal, some of different dark shades, there is bear and wine, the wine is of many different flavours, changing it's colour as well. And there is much of alchohal, so that none would run out. There is also, too, other beverages, like pop and such, so those who do not thirst for the products that are given, can get hyper off of sugar.

The moon walking center...?o_O: This was requested by the groom, Kaptain_Kool, if you are a kid, or a kid at heart, this is the place for you! I do not know what you would expect when you enter this room to do the moon walk, go in and find out!=^_^= The room, this time, is made out of SILVER gummi worms!=^_^=
Notes

March.16 Thursaday: Currently, this thread shall stay opened though I'd prefer it only to be the people on the list first so everything will clear up! Also, I shall add more stuff to this post so that way it will be worthy for the bride and groom to get married in!=^_^=

Last edited:

Kaptain Kool

Thank you all SO much, weather you may be from The bunny defenders, Keyblade wars: the Aftermath, or R.O.X.A.S.! You have no idea what this means to us! Thank you!
EDIT: I have bad news! I am going out of town for spring break and I will not be able to log on till wendsday! So in other words the wedding is postponed AGAIN! Unless we have it tonight or early tommorow!

Last edited:

FlyingTomato1

*bounces up and down*
I'm da wedding planner too yay!^-^
Problem we must fix;
We live in diff. time zones!
We need a certain time and the perfect day.
if people can post their time zones to the bride and groom's liking that be great .
I live in da eastern time zone
Also we need to know whose coming ^-^
<.< i'm guessing all those who posted are.

Last edited:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I'm so glad for you two.
And to think- it all began with a Poupu fruit (Crowd goes "awww")
Why...I remember when I first met- (Crowd goes "BOO! GET OFF THE STAGE!")

Anyway...
TIS A GLORIOUS DAY IN GUMMICKEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back