• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The walls between worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightdragon

OK, at the end of KH the walls between worlds reappeared when Sora and Mickey sealed the doors of Kingdom Hearts. If I'm not mistaken the heartless destroyed the walls before. My question is this: Did they cause it to fall this time, too? Because in ASAS a meteor shower occured which is supposed to signal the fall of the walls between the worlds. So, did they cause it again or did someone or something else do it? The reason I'm questioning this is because right when the meteor shower started Riku looked like he was summoning something. :confused:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I thought about this too, but I don't think the Heartless broke down the walls. I have a theory about this and it goes like this: Sora locked Kingdom Hearts, which isn't obviously the door to the light. Kingdom Hearts probably didn't cause the walls to come back, it just returned destroyed worlds, people who had disappeared (Tidus, Wakka, Selphie) and returned everyone to their own worlds, except for Sora, Donald and Goofy who still had to find the door to the light. This also includes Riku and Mickey who were last seen on the other side of the door. Does this explain your question? I hope it did.

Awards
Midnightdragon said:
OK, at the end of KH the walls between worlds reappeared when Sora and Mickey sealed the doors of Kingdom Hearts. If I'm not mistaken the heartless destroyed the walls before. My question is this: Did they cause it to fall this time, too? Because in ASAS a meteor shower occured which is supposed to signal the fall of the walls between the worlds. So, did they cause it again or did someone or something else do it? The reason I'm questioning this is because right when the meteor shower started Riku looked like he was summoning something. :confused:

riku was summoning that somewhat heart thing around the DWU

Yanos_Darkspawn

onewingedwarrior said:
riku was summoning that somewhat heart thing around the DWU

There´s no proof of that, he could be opening just the clouds or causing the meteor shower himself, or just claiming to the gods, who knows?

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
grim5.0 said:
how bout this when namine sent sora to the destiny islands it broke the wall to that world atleast thats what it said in the script or something like that

what, what are you talking about, do you mean in CoM when he went to DI or something? Why would that break down the walls, if thats the case couldnt the walls have been broken down at anytime when he visited a world in his memory???

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
Emerald Keyberer: hes talking about the meteor shower in KH1 at the start

I think all of us though of this a some stage,
but i dont think riku was summoning anything it was just to sigify the breaking of the barrier between all worlds (hence the invasion of destiny island).

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
maybe the walls comin down again is the orders/dusks doin not the heartless. perhaps when the walls were bein torn down again, the heartless escaped from kingdom hearts again.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Anyways...Aerith, Leon, and Yuffie explain that when you seal Kingdom Hearts...everything is restored.blah blah blah..and the barriers are up again.. Obviously the Heartless came back..."The appearance of the Heartless cause that worlds walls to break down.." -Ansem-

Now, whether Riku was summoning the meteor shower or making the insignia appear...none of us know. I believe that he was just showing ther BHK that that world was being "connected".

helios

Bronze Member
Come on now we cant be mean even if that was stupid of him to say that but the heartlesss were never gone its not like they are sealed away forever people get their hearts taken and they become heartless now on the walls reforming could that possibly link what nomura said about axel doing something that would make us cry could axel be planning to let all the world be taken over by darkness its likley but right now there is no explanation to how they were broken again unless the org found a way when they were gathered at hollow bastion and darkness was pouring out of the world they might have broken them but right now there is no answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back