• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jRPGFan

Awards
Gah! D: I'm not sure if I can catch up with him. Still got lots to do here...
He stopped playing Okami for now anyway :/ It's a new episode The Walking Dead and Resident Evil 6 for now :< He usually finishes an episode in 2 parts or so though... Aaaaanyway, he usually has 5-6 hours worth of Okami every week, and with breaks like that it's gonna take him another month to beat Okami. And that's a best case scenario :D

nothing~~ :3
Doesn't sound like nothing, at all D:

It's uh... gonna take a while >_> eheheh... BUT I promise it'll look
FABULOUS!!

It's well worth the wait then :3

KHRULER

Awards
I'd like to sign up for this club and take over chi while making you all bow down to me. :] Is being a legendary player a requirement?I'm new.^_^

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Being a legendary player is definitely not a requirement, but probably the ability to read long posts is. :p

Welcome on board! :D

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
I'd like to sign up for this club and take over chi while making you all bow down to me. :] Is being a legendary player a requirement?I'm new.^_^

Welcome to the club, If you join the club lol, being a legendary player isn't a requirement, though the necessary card power that left the KHI team is the necessary part, anything aside from that is being friendly and cooperative on the Game and on here in the fanclub, so welcome aboard and hello.

jRPGFan

Awards
Welcome to the club then~ And I guess if there is any requirement then that would be friendliness and respect towards other members :) And of course the first rule of the club is: you don't talk about the club! wait when did this become a Fight Club? :D And you won't be able to make us bow to you - I know your weakness: you like to be thrown around to search for items, or being turned into a bow and heavily abused in long ranged fights against Long Guis or Ochus, doncha?!

BluberryStar

Awards
Hi KHRuler ^u^)/ Welcome to the club! And yes, we do need one more member here ^^ Cutiepique is the Party leader so you can ask her for recruitment. She'll be here so stick around, k?

KHRULER

Awards
Being a legendary player is definitely not a requirement, but probably the ability to read long posts is. :p

Done.Thanks for the welcoming.:D

Welcome to the club, If you join the club lol, being a legendary player isn't a requirement, though the necessary card power that left the KHI team is the necessary part, anything aside from that is being friendly and cooperative on the Game and on here in the fanclub, so welcome aboard and hello.

Hello everyone,very nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the club then~ And I guess if there is any requirement then that would be friendliness and respect towards other members :) And of course the first rule of the club is: you don't talk about the club! wait when did this become a Fight Club? :D And you won't be able to make us bow to you - I know your weakness: you like to be thrown around to search for items, or being turned into a bow and heavily abused in long ranged fights against Long Guis or Ochus, doncha?!

Long Guis.....how did you know?Thanks for the welcoming.

Hi KHRuler ^u^)/ Welcome to the club! And yes, we do need one more member here ^^ Cutiepique is the Party leader so you can ask her for recruitment. She'll be here so stick around, k?

Hey Bluberry.I'll be sure to stick around and wait.

Thanks for the welcoming everyone.:D

YukiYashaH

Awards
^^; I don't watch it, actually, but, um, cute I guess?
CUTE?
Hell yeah
that's beyond
cute, alright
*faints from nosebleed*
~bonus~
~bonus~
That made you wanna watch it? :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lol Yuki XD now I'm in a dilemma.... which one, which one.....
MAKOHARU, FO SHO *knows she wasn't talking about shipps, but had to express her love*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! *sucked in by cookie void*
Evil-Racoon-Plot.jpg

It's gonna take a while tho ^^; my brother is not so generous in keeping games there anymore. But I still have this hard drive that I usually use to play Bioshock so...
But is that HIS pc? You can always make an invisible folder to put the game into...

if you guys have any pics of bugs you have experienced in KHChi (mostly funny ones) then please share it here :D I will post them up on front for people to have a good laugh. Thanks :) and this might take a while since I'm still finishing some arts >: so sorry for the delay
Lenneth, Yuki, and Cutie should have some pictures, it'll be interesting to have these in the front page.
GIRLS!! PICS!! NAO!!
E-eh, u0um, eh <(@_@<)... \(@o@)/... (>@O@)>... L-looking for them, waaiit D:
Awww Come on, it's just a number. If I were Inclined to, like Sora, go on a rant about how no matter where we are as long as we are still friends!!.... Some other touching stuff about the Heart and such. You guys know the rest, I'm sure.
I'm just gonna give you this:
This is different! D: Wiping out one whole year of nonsensical conversations and infinite multi-quoting is NOT worth to lose D: it's just... ghhhh... NO! NO! NO!!!1!
*evil-y fades away* ((((((((((e__e)...

Wow, thats some Meta bizzz! I Think I might have told J, on one of our LONG post we were sending back and forth awhile ago, I was snowboarding on a super icy day and was in the park and was about to boardslide a rail and my tail end must have slipped and stuck into a chunk of ice and i went down like a ton of bricks, slammed my left side of my face and head against the rock hard ice, tore up my face like the phantom of the opera guy gave me a pretty bad concussion. Wasn't too too awful, but it effed up my vision some and other stuff that couldn't have been good.
So yea moral of the story, don't go snowboarding if you don't want to get injured, or just wear a helmet i guess.... Or if you want to save money, because it is VERY expensive!
Yeah, my friend went snowboarding for the first time and he said he did 3 to 4 360 turns before hitting his head on the ice... Luckly he only had a concussion and was already snowboarding again the next day >_>
Well, I don't think that the head-hitting was the cause of your 'on-off' switch going off, tho :v
M-me? D: no thank you D: and you're out of control D: *cools her down with a fire hydrant*
ME? BAHAHAH, I COULD MAKE A MEME OUTTA THIS XD
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This pretty much reminded me of cookie clicker... hnnngh, still need 80 pointers and 5 Prisms to get most of them achievements :3
... :v

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hmm, what will you do when you hit 45 and all the men that are older than you are 60+ and they don't looks sexy anymore? 8D
Y-you won't catch me off-guard!!! D:
Then I'll turn around to them younger boys, of course! Younger japies that are willing to do the housework, rarr rarr xD
Aw, danggit, almost made it! D:

You can try being less glum though, right? :p It's not _that_ bad... r-right? D:
I'm not into it that much either, but the spanking must be unleashed!! And who knows, you might even like it :3
Nah, as said, I'm too coward to "do the deed", so it's just about the gloomyness.
Well, I don't like the spanking, but what did you say again about that rope? >)

Being naughty, are we? ;)
Yup, first PS3 controllers didn't even have a vibration function. And then, when they finally got the green light for the vibration function again, they had those controllers manufactured as a budget version. Don't know if they're still manufacturing them though
Well, couldn't have done it this weekend - was working half of Saturday. Then we decided that we'd love to eat some pizza and drink some beer, so we ordered a few of them small pizzas and were throwing empty pizza boxes around just for the heck of it XD They are really good throwables by the way :3 and then we had to tidy up our closet, sort out all the clothes, divide them into piles. And one of those piles - the ones that are too old to wear - is still on the floor, almost in the middle of the room :D Yeeeeeah, it was kinda hot and we were too lazy to do anything about it ^^; m-maybe today most likely not D:

YOU were the one who said that I shouldn't avoid the topic ;D
It's so nice that your girlfriend is so chill about this stuff :< (And I know that they are good throwable thingies, I like doing this to throw them into the trash bin outta laziness) I have one pile of clothes that's almost like the Pisa tower, hee hee :p

Yup, a locust... or a zombie... do you like eating brains? :D
Well, I never tasted them, but if it can make me smarter... who knows :3

Sooooo, have you looked it up? :3
Nope :D It's about Ammy, right? Sorry sorry, just gimme a little moar time.

Yeahyeah, your spanking counter just went up :p
w-wha-- AGAIN? D: Can we exchange it for ropes...? D: I'd rather not have swelling body parts..

I guess all I liked about it was the Ghibly graphics
I understand why it can be so appealing to most people that also liked Pokemon, but I guess I don't like the idea of using familiars D: That might be one of the reasons why I don't like Pokemon. It would be fair to say that I could find hundreds of "things I don't like" about something that I don't really like :D So I just prefer to sum it up into "not my thing" :D Yeah, let's stop at that :)
Nah, no prob :D I finished it anyway, so I won't talk about it anymoar (OH, THEM TEARS)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hnnnngh, I still haven't opened that link yet D: t-today! 4sure!! *watches for 5 seconds* eeeeeew, get dat away from me!! D':
ahahaha, it was the first thing that came to mind when you said that! It's your fault, not mine~

All about personal gain, are we? :D
All about full belly AND full wallet ;D

Aaaaw, really? D: I kinda liked them underwater levels in AC4 :3 Hmmm, how about Ariel's world in Kingdom Hearts then?
Ahaha, I have completed Super Mario like that as well :D Ok, I'll youtube it up~
HATED IT D: WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I never stepped into Atlantica again after finishing it in KH I. At least we didn't do much swimming in KH 2 D:

@Yuki Also, this

Tried taking a few shots today... after like 3 of them the batteries died =__= I went all "ooooookay, maybe at least one of them will work", but nope they're kinda out of focus and the flash left glares on the screens and other shiny-ish surfaces. Anyways, I could just show it to you as it is and take some better shots later... and by later I mean around 6th~7th of August - I'll get me a new-ish camera then. A much better one at least ...now that I think about it I shouldn't have even tried taking photos today D: Silly me ^^;
All about higher quality, then ;D Thanks for bothering to take them, tho D: Just show me what you're comfortable with :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh yeah, I do remember you telling us that your vision is f*cked. Something about far and near sighted and such. That was... painful >_> but I think the cold temperature helped nullify the pain, and also that ice too. Did it leave a scar? Like across your eyes and head?
ladjlmaksa,sl omg scars are so hot @__@ Did it leave any scars, Darius?
DID IT?
SHOW MEH D:

On a different note, I think we will have to recruit one more member to our party. One who is already strong in status and also friendly. I will try to hunt down more players here or in the game. It'd be great if we can find someone who wants to join us, since we will need that 1 extra AP :3 if you guys can find them too, that'd help the team out a lot. Thanks everyone :) Let's get ourselves back to A Rank!!
Who left the party? D:
Heya, Ruler!! Welcome and I second everything Uni said down here~ You can just take my post as an example >D

Thiis hehehe

OH, and RULER?
Be careful wich spoiler tags you're clicking. *robot's voice*
That's all *poofs*

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards
Long Guis.....how did you know?Thanks for the welcoming.
W-well, I've analysed all of your 351 posts on the forums and using my amazing deduction m4dskillz to come to that statement! *<- is lying through his teeth and actually platted FF13 series*

ME? BAHAHAH, I COULD MAKE A MEME OUTTA THIS XD
Th-that's not a meme, that's a heap of manifestations of your perverted dreams :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Then I'll turn around to them younger boys, of course! Younger japies that are willing to do the housework, rarr rarr xD
Aw, danggit, almost made it! D:
Y-you predator! D:
Heh heh heh, never will :3

Nah, as said, I'm too coward to "do the deed", so it's just about the gloomyness.
Well, I don't like the spanking, but what did you say again about that rope? >)
Find more sources of happiness then :p
You might not like the spanking, but you've never been spanked by me! There's still a chance you'll like it 8D Somebody's into bondage, huh? :D

YOU were the one who said that I shouldn't avoid the topic ;D
It's so nice that your girlfriend is so chill about this stuff :< (And I know that they are good throwable thingies, I like doing this to throw them into the trash bin outta laziness) I have one pile of clothes that's almost like the Pisa tower, hee hee :p
I'm not judging or anything :D although I prefer seeing a girl +2 girls instead :D
Ahaha, yeah, I'm lucky to have her :) And it's not like we leave stuff laying around and dishes piling up and garbage laying around. It's about that balance - we understand that it has to be done and we do it of course, but with a bit of leeway, none of that MUST_DOIT_NAO bs my parents like to enforce so much =_=

Well, I never tasted them, but if it can make me smarter... who knows :3
Doubt that eating brains has that effect on people lol And I don't think any food can make a person smarter D: Fish and nuts though (preferably eaten separately :D), they help keeping the brain well oiled up and ticking :3

Nope :D It's about Ammy, right? Sorry sorry, just gimme a little moar time.
mmmmokay, I'll give you a bit more time and will keep this quote-reply going so that you won't forget :3

w-wha-- AGAIN? D: Can we exchange it for ropes...? D: I'd rather not have swelling body parts..

Nah, no prob :D I finished it anyway, so I won't talk about it anymoar (OH, THEM TEARS)
Eh, depending on the ropes and how tight you bind a person with them, they can make your body parts swell up as well. ...wait, partS? multiple? D: w-where do you think I will be spanking you? ^ ^;

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ahahaha, it was the first thing that came to mind when you said that! It's your fault, not mine~
It's your fault for knowing that song! :D

HATED IT D: WITH ALL MY MIGHT. I never stepped into Atlantica again after finishing it in KH I. At least we didn't do much swimming in KH 2 D:
Ahaha, how about irl? Do you like swimming? :)

All about higher quality, then ;D Thanks for bothering to take them, tho D: Just show me what you're comfortable with :D
OK, higher quality it then :3 I don't have any problems with showing the one I have now, but I'm a perfectionist - I can't _just_take_the_picture_ it just HAS to be somewhat good to my eye. Meh, enough talking about that, will PM it to ya today and them make another hq one :)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I just wish there was an easier way to play without knowing Japanese.
Depends on what you mean by easier. I remember playing Berserk on PS2 in Japanese back when I haven't even started learning the characters. Visual memory helped a lot :) And the forum has a lot of guides on chi, too :)

Last edited:

CutiePique

Awards
Hey Bluberry.I'll be sure to stick around and wait.
...I sense my presence is needed? :eek:

(#⌒∇⌒#)ゞ Nope.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

jRPGFan

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

CutiePique

Awards