• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Darnarius

Whoa, someone is happy.... Red Alert *runs through wall screaming while holding a bag of popcorn and some soda* ugh i forgot my chair. -_-
IKR! JR, happy?! The end of the world!!! *Runs through the wall creating another hole in the wall right next to yours* It's ok, i grabbed your chair on the way out!

CutiePique

Awards
YRP isn't that strong.

Its attack is better than the No.240 ソラ, and I have that HP'd. If I had another the opportunity to (more easily) HP a better SR card, of course I would be going that route instead of YRP... :/
T_T And that doesn't halp.

Darnarius

Its attack is better than the No.240 ソラ, and I have that HP'd. If I had another the opportunity to (more easily) HP a better SR card, of course I would be going that route instead of YRP... :/
I say go for it, You have your assist sets, so yea you can use medals on getting good attack cards.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Y..You're saying you're happy to see me?!
Wow, good job on stepping up the insanity! Lol
Uhhh... i actually meant i was happy that you are here so you can help us making SxK insane.
Whoa, someone is happy.... Red Alert *runs through wall screaming while holding a bag of popcorn and some soda* ugh i forgot my chair. -_-
I was not happy to see him.
IKR! JR, happy?! The end of the world!!! *Runs through the wall creating another hole in the wall right next to yours* It's ok, i grabbed your chair on the way out!
Btw she is wondering with who you are gay...
True
I say go for it, You have your assist sets, so yea you can use medals on getting good attack cards.
:)

minhtam1638

Should I go for the Cinderella & Prince Charming SR+ or should I start stocking up on Yen Sids?

SoraNoRyu

Don't forget about the The Chocolate Cake made with...... Fish shaped candies, Fish shaped solid waste, fish shaped dirt, fish shaped ethyl benzene, pull and peel licorice, fish shaped volatile organic compounds and sediment shaped sediment, one cup lemon juice, alpha resins, fiber glass surface resins and volatile malted milk impoundments, one cup granulated sugar, the entry called 'how to kill someone with your bare hands', two cups rhubarb- sliced, 2 1/2 cups granulated rhubarb, one tablespoon all-purpose rhubarb, one large rhubarb, once cross borehole electro-magnetic imaging rhubarb, adjustable aluminum head positioned, slaughter electric needle injector, cordless electric needle injector, injector needle drive, injector needle gun, and proven preservatives, deep penetration agents, and gas and odor control chemicals that will deodorize the preserve putrid tissues...

Ah, welcome!

Good timing lol

Because of the fresh cake, I suppose? Thank You, but I think I'll pass. Might have forgotten to restock on antidotes...

Hi welcome to the forums :) You have been following this club for a while???

Ah good you are here too :)

Not really following, but I knew it was there and that there seemed to be a generally good athmosphere :3

Hi there! :3
You aren't the SoraNoRyu on Squiby too, are you? =O

Hi ^^
And yes, I am that same SoraNoRyu.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't do both before 12/26. I don't make 1000 medals per month
O well, AP PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because of the fresh cake, I suppose? Thank You, but I think I'll pass. Might have forgotten to restock on antidotes...

Not really following, but I knew it was there and that there seemed to be a generally good athmosphere :3

Hi ^^
And yes, I am that same SoraNoRyu.
Sorry we are not that nice here.

It's what you call a good athmosphere i guess.
Yea!, thanks i got extra popcorn, lets watch this to the End
You guys are supposed to help me, not to sit and eat popcorn -_-

jRPGFan

Awards
Hi there, new member here.

As in, I only just joined the forum after stalking the guides for some time (almost since I started playing, actually).

I'm in Vulpes too, so I thought I'd post here to say hi.

Welcome to the forums, hope you will like it here :)
How long have you been playing?

SoraNoRyu

Welcome to the forums, hope you will like it here :)
How long have you been playing?

I started playing near the end of September this year. Took me maybe a month to find these forums and I've been lurking around ever since. Figured I might as well sign up to get rid of the banners now :p
And so I can actually post, now that I have some experience to share.

jRPGFan

Awards
I started playing near the end of September this year. Took me maybe a month to find these forums and I've been lurking around ever since. Figured I might as well sign up to get rid of the banners now :p
And so I can actually post, now that I have some experience to share.
Oh, nice, I've started playing in September as well :)
A whole month, huh? Do you know Japanese or the love for KH series kept you going?
Took you long enough to decide to get rid of them banner. Quite the tolerance you got there :D
You wouldn't be less welcome here if you had no experience in the game though :) And I see you're playing KH 1.5, the actual original KH or the CoM? And are you a platinum hunter? :D

BluberryStar

Awards
Don't forget about the The Chocolate Cake made with...... Fish shaped candies, Fish shaped solid waste, fish shaped dirt, fish shaped ethyl benzene, pull and peel licorice, fish shaped volatile organic compounds and sediment shaped sediment, one cup lemon juice, alpha resins, fiber glass surface resins and volatile malted milk impoundments, one cup granulated sugar, the entry called 'how to kill someone with your bare hands', two cups rhubarb- sliced, 2 1/2 cups granulated rhubarb, one tablespoon all-purpose rhubarb, one large rhubarb, once cross borehole electro-magnetic imaging rhubarb, adjustable aluminum head positioned, slaughter electric needle injector, cordless electric needle injector, injector needle drive, injector needle gun, and proven preservatives, deep penetration agents, and gas and odor control chemicals that will deodorize the preserve putrid tissues...
and some chemical X, a pinch of lemon drops, pomegranate seeds, Lizards' tongue, fresh onion wrapped in canola bean oil, 100 gr of devil's blood, 10 piles of book reports, 50 grams of all-kinds eyeballs, Darnarius' liver mixed with minced forest mushrooms :9 yumm

you don't need antidotes here, dearie. They're completely useless Lol :D

Define "good" cuz there are a lot of different kinds of "good" in this thread XD and WELCOME!! Nice to meet you ^^~ <3

Darnarius

Oh, nice, I've started playing in September as well :)
A whole month, huh? Do you know Japanese or the love for KH series kept you going?
Took you long enough to decide to get rid of them banner. Quite the tolerance you got there :D
You wouldn't be less welcome here if you had no experience in the game though :) And I see you're playing KH 1.5, the actual original KH or the CoM? And are you a platinum hunter? :D
Detective J is on the job again! Lol
I still haven't gotten my platinum xD Tho i did recently start up assassins creed 4(Only to show my brother what the game was like tho)

CutiePique

Awards
:mad: So 兎's team managed to win three days in a row. But-dey-aren't-duh-right-days-in-a-row-so-no-SR+~:3! >:{
...at least today his opponent seems lousy; that's a mildly-good sign.

And seriously Dardar? Get on it and platinum that $h17 already. :/
[/ignore the fact that she hasn't platinum'd re:CoM yet either]

Back