• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Feitoshi

Awards
I'm not even sure who they are and i'm not a big fan with marrieges and parties but So....*trying not to post a .gif of deciding to go or not*

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not even sure who they are and i'm not a big fan with marrieges and parties but So....*trying not to post a .gif of deciding to go or not*
Oris is the best guy you can find. He always tries to help you (yeah managed to be sane... in a kind of way...) and knows everything (he even knew a Mudkip was my very first pokemon and i didnt even told him). He keeps denying he is gonna marry. But i know better ;) And Lenneth. Nice girl. Also influeced by yaoi. But nice yeah. We hope she finnaly found a good guy (wich she did). Just come :) I will pay your Disney World Ticket ;) And indeed. Parties are boring o/ O post te if. Zeke is a huuuuuge fan of facepalm pics btw.

xela10104

Oris is the best guy you can find. He always tries to help you (yeah managed to be sane... in a kind of way...) and knows everything (he even knew a Mudkip was my very first pokemon and i didnt even told him). He keeps denying he is gonna marry. But i know better ;) And Lenneth. Nice girl. Also influeced by yaoi. But nice yeah. We hope she finnaly found a good guy (wich she did). Just come :) I will pay your Disney World Ticket ;) And indeed. Parties are boring o/ O post te if. Zeke is a huuuuuge fan of facepalm pics btw.

whoa whoa whoa hold up you offer to pay for hers but not mine!

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Ah, the decision is yours, i'm going... in my sleep, hehe *runs off the cliff screaming NEVER!!!*
I HATE YOU AND IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!! Any idea how scared i was?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ah, thats the glorious way of moderation, keeping us subjects from bursting with chaotic energy.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah, the decision is yours, i'm going... in my sleep, hehe *runs off the cliff screaming NEVER!!!* Ah, thats the glorious way of moderation, keeping us subjects from bursting with chaotic energy.
Yeah we dont want you there anyway.

A NINJA TURTLE SHALL STAND FOR YOUR WINDO TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Feitoshi

Awards
Eh? Disney world? Even though i like the place a bit, i'm gonna say no. i like being in my home, relaxing and doing stuff on my bed is better then being a party. There's a few reasons why i don't go to parties but i'm not gonna say them since it's personal but thanks for the offer though.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Eh? Disney world? Even though i like the place a bit, i'm gonna say no. i like being in my home, relaxing and doing stuff on my bed is better then being a party. There's a few reasons why i don't go to parties but i'm gonna say them since it's personal but thanks for the offer though.
Did you just say no to Disney World???? OMG, i can see why you are insane *blacks out*

xela10104

Eh? Disney world? Even though i like the place a bit, i'm gonna say no. i like being in my home, relaxing and doing stuff on my bed is better then being a party. There's a few reasons why i don't go to parties but i'm gonna say them since it's personal but thanks for the offer though.
Probably a good idea. Jr is going nuts about this party XD

You would miss a 30AP boost and good companie.
Aye that I would...

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Stuff on your bed, hmm.... sounds interesting. :O

Feitoshi

Awards
Did you just say no to Disney World???? OMG, i can see why you are insane *blacks out*
implied-facepalm-jpg.424589
i did say that i like disney world a bit but i'm still not gonna go, and that's not the reason why i'm insane :p

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

BluberryStar

Awards
Hi Feitoshi :D and welcome to the fanclub \(^0^)/ I don't know what these guys are talking about, but I'll let you know, I'm PERFECTLY sane Lol XD (didyoujustsayNSFW?( O_O)want...) oh uh I mean uh... enjoy the club!! 8D

@JR I didn't know Darnar likes yaoi too... though he DOES claims himself liking girls more... now I doubt if that is true... hmmm...
and yes, you being pinned by two mods is hilarious, although we did try to calm things down Lol XD even so, you made my morning that day. Haven't laughed that hard for months XD

@Yuki: Good luck on your exams Yuki XD make this 7 days without gaming worth it!!

@Darnar: Thanks for posting that Darnar :D I really can't wait to see those new Christmas Heartlesses >u< so cute~ and I hope that stamp feature doesn't go to the gutters like the Gold Tickets...

@Xela: I'll be waiting for you in the Olympus Arena ( O`w'O)/ fufufufu~

Back