• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Voice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
1) Dont double post
2) I suggest playing kingdom hearts: Chain of Memories and beat the game

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
RikuSora: if it was mickey though, dont you think that Sora would have mentioned something when they were looking for Mickey. Sora knows mickeys voice only after Kingdom Hearts. During their search for riku and mickey we could easily say that if it was mickey then Sora would have said something like "Hey maby Mickey will reach me again and tell me were his is". Plus we see that in Chain of Memories Mickey COULD comminicate with people while not with them but he takes the shape of a glowing little orb of light.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Kadaj: No.. The Voice is the voice in the game that Sora heres and nobody else does. It guides him very little through out the game. It take no shape wut so ever.

P

PrincessOfHeart

Skyrider said:
I myself believe that it's the keyblade itself.

Actually That is not a bad guess . Remember as Riku is sucked into the darkness and sora as well just before he is pulled in he is well..... saved by the keyblade and the word "Keyblade" Repeats its self over the screen.

I think It might be Sora's heart . *Shrugs* My other idea is rather far fetched but maybe the orginal owner of the keyblade . There had to have been someone before Sora to weild the blade . And I also think it might be Diz x.x

twister28001

I always thought that was Sora's heart talking to him. Telling him to keep his light bright. Also telling him he would be the one to open the door. The voice also spoke at the End Of The World when you were about to go through the door and confront Ansem. Sora said, "Listen do you hear that?" "I don't hear anything." said, Donald. "Why don't you take a rest?" replied, Donald. Why couldn't Donald and Goofy hear it? That's why I thought that was his heart talking to him.

RikuSora

twister28001 said:
I always thought that was Sora's heart talking to him. Telling him to keep his light bright. Also telling him he would be the one to open the door. The voice also spoke at the End Of The World when you were about to go through the door and confront Ansem. Sora said, "Listen do you hear that?" "I don't hear anything." said, Donald. "Why don't you take a rest?" replied, Donald. Why couldn't Donald and Goofy hear it? That's why I thought that was his heart talking to him.
I thinks so too now! Really good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back