• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Voice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku the Enigma

It has to be King Mickey, because who else could it be?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Ultima Riku said:
Which voice?
I think he's talking about the Voice that talks to Sora at the beggining of game and also talks to him before you face Ansem.
Personally I think the voice is the BHK.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
are we talking about the cloaked figure that appears in the secret place on destiny island? in that case i personally reckon it was either ansem or engimeta (sp?) man

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
King Sora_Strife said:
I think he's talking about the Voice that talks to Sora at the beggining of game and also talks to him before you face Ansem.
Personally I think the voice is the BHK.

There's just one problem. SE didnt even have the idea of the BHK when they made that part so it can't be him.

evil_kenshin said:
are we talking about the cloaked figure that appears in the secret place on destiny island? in that case i personally reckon it was either ansem or engimeta (sp?) man

That was Ansem. It was proven when he merged with Riku at Hallow Bastion.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
yea, you see.. This is just one of those things that you do not bring up! Now your going to get everybody thinking which is NOT good lol. It couldn't of been king mickey because Sora would have recognized it as king mickey after mickey "saved" them. I mean the possibilites are slim, lets just go with the all seeing sound waves! it makes every1 happy lol

Keyblade88

i think it was king mickey, he had already been through so much, which gave him a lot of knowlege that he could give to sora, the same way he did to riku in the beginning of R/R

C

chaoschao

It was Kairi's grandma! Actually, I think the most logical choice is someone like DiZ, because he also leads Riku to certain paths and whatnot.

Oh, and it could be BHK, because even if they didn't have him in mind at that point, he could have been made to fill the purpose of that voice.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
there is a good chance that it isnt BHK at all so why do people bother thinking that.... Hell it wouldnt be mickey or Riku either because Sora would have mentioned it cuz he knows wut their voice is like. DiZ is a good possibility considering wut we have seen in CoM w/ Riku..

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Hm, I never realy thought of it. I doubt its anyone that you all have mentioned.

Z

Zackstorm

Hmm I always thought it was Ansem :p

Though at the end of the game the letter from King Mickey said: "Sora remember your the one who will open the door to the light."

So that kinda makes me think it was King Mickey....

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
i peronally beilieve that its really nobody, if i had to take a guess as of now, the most reasonable would be DiZ... It would not be mickey because at the end of KH1 Sora hears mickey speak. If mickey was "the voice" then Sora would have recognized it.. Plus mickey gives his messages though little light orbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back