• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► The Vampire Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfkiller

I'm shocked and appalled there isn't already a thread for these great books. Kids these days... you wouldn't have your terrible knock off wanna be "vampires" in the Twilight series if it wasn't for The Vampire Chronicles! Anyone here a fan? 10 nerd points if you recognized my user name by the way.
Saw the Interview With The Vampire movie and fell in love, then had to read the book. Then read the sequels and it's been an addiction ever since. I think I've read through the entire series at least two of three times, and some of the books more than that.
First person after me to mention that abortion of a film called Queen Of The Damned gets e-punched in the throat. Unless it is hate speech, then go ahead!
Lestat is my hero. Discuss.

lukan13

Personaly my favorite is Louis, he is just not the typical vampire, he's actually kind of nice... sort of. QotD did suck, its true, how can you get even the hair color wrong?I 'm going to go read them again rght now.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I've only managed to get hold of Interview with the Vampire and this was after I watched the film. I love the movie and I love the book. After reading the book I was able to tell if the movie deviated too much from it or not, but surprisingly, it didn't. They left out bits about Louis's brother and Babette and whatnot, which was disappointing, but they did spectacularly well on casting Lestat's character, and I particularly loved Claudia. I wish I could get my hands on the proceeding books but they're so hard to come by.

Wolfkiller

Can you order from Amazon or something? You really need to read the rest of the books. The Vampire Lestat is wonderful! Hell, they all are.
I love Louis too...especially Brad Pitt Louis. I have a man crush, so sue me.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Can you order from Amazon or something? You really need to read the rest of the books. The Vampire Lestat is wonderful! Hell, they all are.
I love Louis too...especially Brad Pitt Louis. I have a man crush, so sue me.

Well, my grandma came home with a copy of Interview with the Vampire that she'd found in a junk store. I'd wanted to read it for a long time so she picked it up for me. It'd be easier for me to order the books from the library because it's cheaper but at the same time I wouldn't be able to keep them. I'll have a look on eBay.

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've been a fan of the Vampire Chronicles for a long time and am actually appalled at the notion that the books aren't available everywhere, to everyone. Especially with this Twilight craze that seems to be going on. I have them all and I'm hoping that Anne Rice can get off her newfound religion gig for a bit and write more. My favorite char's Lestat as well. I just love how he kicks against the rules and goes on one outrageous adventure after another, just because he can. I like all the books, but I think the Lestat ones are the best.

I'll also take those nerd points by the way. Lestat Wolfkiller. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back