• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unknowns at Hollow Bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twister28001

Since the Unknowns have taken over Hollow Bastion now. Where do you think Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud, and Cid are at? Do you think the Unknowns defeated them?

Henskie

I'm Batman
but the unknowns are not that much weaker than Sora and Leon and them are much weaker than sora so an army of unkowns could easily beat them

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I belive they returned to Traverse Town because its called a Haven for those who have lost there homes and Twilight Town is a place of I dont know at this time. But it would make more sense if they returned to Traverse.

R K O

IF Cloud can fight like he did with Sephiroth (KH fight) and Leon can pull off Lion Heart, then yeah, they could've beaten the Unknowns. But no. They probably got their ass kicked.

cecil the great

Im sure it would have been a good fight. But I doubt they could bet the Organization. They probaly went back to Traverse Town, not to sure where Cloud could have went too.

R K O

I just hope Aerith can fight in KH2. And Cid.

Cloud did say he's looking for someone in KH. So I don't think he'll abandon that person. He'll probably stick with them.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I think cloud was looking for Sepheroth... I think Cloud and Leon put up a good fight...

R K O

Ahhh. I get it now. I just found it odd that Cloud was acting shy when he met Aeris. It's not like him to act all shy when he has these dark powers and PWN-ness.

The FF characters would still lose. If Sora was able to beat them, what chance do they have of beating the Unknowns?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Well if it's Sora against all of them, slim to none.

It was pretty hard beating them alone, imagine all 6 (or 7 I forgot okay!)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
1. It was never said that the Unknowns took over HB. As far as we know. The EM was there, which was where we first saw him in FM and summoned the other Unknowns there.

2. If the Unknowns where just summoned by the EM and Sora was there then how could they beat all of them right in front of Sora and have time to go to Traverse Town?

C

chaoschao

My guess is that they will be in TT just for the purposes of KH2. Or, they'll be in hub town is in 2, such as Twilight Town, just so they come back. Besides, someone has to welcome Vincent back, so why not Cloud (the claw stealing jerk).

riku7244

the ff ppl would put up a good fight i mean in kh com they used cards not there rl powers so i think they would do well i mean i think clouds sword can cut up a 1000 of axels cards if you ask me. but if they where to lose how could they go back to TT i mean "the door is closed" the worlds are not conected any more so they a stuck there

Maxtaunkown

Who ever said that the unknowns *kicked* them out of Hollow Bastion?! There is no evidence from anybody! That theory is clearly unexplainable. They could be just there at the moment and who knows, it could even be a different world that looks like Hollow Bastion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back