• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The True Keyblade Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_123

~*~+~*Chapter 1*~+~*~

There lay a 4 way cross road made by keyblades upon keyblades, One warrior that was Heavily Armored with the finest of metals the colors were a deep purple and a myst blue walked up to a keyblade that was wedged in the ground it appered to be the One Winged Angel and he gripped his hand around the handle ans slowly pulled it out"I see how much Chaos we have brought to this world now we suffer here lost in our own memories." Another Heavily armored figure aproached this figures armor was a Black and crimson combo"you mean we are stuck here,prtecting the keyblades." Two more figures approached there was no armor on the figures. One of the figures was Roxas,Roxas approached the Crimson Black figure" Yes,we are stuck here for a the worse punishment known to Keybladers." The other figure was Riku, Riku walked up besider Roxas and spoke"We are here because the death of Sora,we killed him,and I suggest you get your hand of my keyblade."The deep blue figure sighed"this rusty peice of junk,fine take it." The figure tossed the keyblade in the air and Riku held his hand in the air and caught the blade" this isnt a rusty peice of junk,this is the road to dawn." Roxas stepped forward to a Keyblade that appered to be the incerse key and gripped it tight"This my friend is the key King Mickey once welded,and possibly still does in the other world." The deep purple armored figure appoached a keyblade which appered to be the Fenrir" This Keyblade was the Keyblade Tifa gave Sora after he deafeated Sephiroth."The figure pulled it out from the ground as dirt feel off of it. The Crimson figure approached Roxas and suddenly gripped him by the throat and lifted him in the air" We are here because of YOU! You wanted to become whole so you killed Sora in order to become complete,We suffer in this world because of you!" Riku was startled and tackled the Crimson figure to the ground"It may be his fault but alls he wanted was to be real not some nobody that will disappear sooner or later." The deep purple figure helped the Crinson figure up" Riku speaks the truth,wouldnt you want to become a real person too." The Crimson figure grabbed the Puple figures hand and stood up" Heres somthing you might not know,but Im a nobody too and I didnt kill my other just be real." Roxas sighed and looked around"Lets settle this, ONCE and for ALL." The Crimson figure walked away to a Keyblade it was the all mighty Ultima Weapon"Fine Once I kill you,Sora may come back to life and you'll be just like me."The Crimson Figure turned to another Keyblade it was another Ultima Weapon! Roxas turned to the a rusted Kingdom Key but when Roxas grabbed it and pulled it from the ground it regained its shine and was purified"lets do this!"Roxas ran at the crimson warrior and jumped in the air slamming his keyblades against the two Ultima Weapons"your no match for me Roxas."​

Last edited:

Riku_123

~*~+~Chapter 2~+~*~

Roxas pressed as hard as he could to peirce the Figures defense"What is your name!"The Crimson figure laughed and said"if i wanted you to know I wouldnt be wearing this armor now would I."Roxas sighed and nodded his head.The Crimson figure managed to break Roxas's offense and striked him many times,Roxas was on one knee and was breathing heavily"you...w-wont...defeat me." The Crimson figure walked towards Roxas and pointed the Ultima weapon at his neck"I know what you did to Sora,and I wont forgive you."Roxas slowly stood up and was still breathing heavily,and Ran at The Crimson figure,the figure stood still and in one quick movement combined the two ultima weapons to create The Alpha Keyblade it glow a great sky blue and gold the base of the blade was aqua and the wiring was gold. Roxas stopped leaving a big trail of dust behind him The Crimson Figure ran at Roxas full speed and Striked the ground right infront of Roxas and a explosion and when the smoke cleared everyone was on the ground except the crmison figure. Roxas was badly hurt his clothes torn and some wounds on his face and arms, The deep purple figure was the first to get up and said"That was amazing,I've never seen anything like it." The Crimson Figure turned his head toward the Deep purple figure"Well Im surprised that your amazed,I've seen you do much better in our last fight." The Deep Purple figure was puzzled"What do you mean,Our last battle." The Crimson Figure walked toward the Deep purple figure"We last encounterd in the World that never was, I deafeated you,and you digressed but you have returned as a Memory." The deep purple figure looked at his hands"I-Im just a memory?How can this be." The Crimson Figure lqughed"maybe this will refresh your memory...even though thats all you are." The Crimson Figure pointed the Alpha Keyblade at the head of the deep purple figure and shot a beam at his head.Th helmet that the deep purple figure was wearing shattered and disinagrated revealing Xemnas's head,then The Crimson figure removed his helmet and while he was doing so the air that was released hissed as it came out. The Crimson figure spoke"Now you see what I mean by our last encounter." Xemnas removed the armor"How did you know I was Xenmas." The Crimson figure smirked"I call it a lucky guess."Roxas stod up and was puzzled beyond anything"H-How,I thought you were dead,I deafeted you,This means Im still half a person." The Crimson Figure removed the armor"Yes,you thought you defeated me but when you striked me and I fell from the the skyscraper I used the power of darkness and teleported here with my chaos armor, Then I summoned you all here."Roxas stood up and had a furious look on his face.Riku was as puzzled as Roxas"Sora,H-how did you obtain the powers of dark." Sora looked at Riku"That is confidential." Roxas looked around and yelled out in anger as he turned around and Punched Riku right i the face. Sora quickly removed his armor and ran to riku Punching Roxas in the gut as he ran and helped Riku up"He unconsious,good job Roxas." Roxas was just laying in pain as Riku lay down unconsious.​

Riku_123

~*~+~*Chapter3*~+~*~

Sora shook Riku hoping that he would wake up but Riku was still uncinsious"When do you think he will become consious Xenmas." just looked at Roxas"well juding by how hard Roxas punched Riku I think a few more minutes." Sora stood up and walked over to Roxas."You must be pretty happy huh?"Roxas moaned in pain"yea I am." Roxas said as he got up slowly.Sora looked furious and ran towards Roxas,Roxas was still wounded but he didnt care he just wanted to defeat Sora once and for all.Roxas summoned the inverse key and tossed the kingdom Key asisde and summoned the oblivion and forged the two keyblades together making the Anti Key"Your not the only one that can fuse keyblades Sora." Sora just kept running with a smirk on his face"You might be able to do,but can you do THIS!Sora dug his keyblade in the ground as he ran there was a small crack in the ground where ever Sora ran Then Sora Swung his Keyblade up like a uppercut and Sora stopped.Roxas was confused until he seen what Sora had done, Sora was about to cause an earthquake"Sora are you insane,you are gonna cause an earthquake."Sora laughed "No Im not Im just messin with your head."Roxas was confused"what do you mean." Sora signalled to look behind him,Roxas turned and seen Sora and Sora struck Roxas many times.Roxas fell to the ground"See thats somthing you cant do,making a imaitaion shadow." Sora walked over to Riku and soon Riku awoke​

srry this chapter is short

Last edited:

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

WALL O' TEXT!!!!

*hides & takes cover*

Dude nice story but seriously break up that gigantic behemoth of text every few sentences/lines, oh and please use commas.

Riku_123

~*~*~+Chapter 4+~*~*~

Riku awoke from the punch Roxas delivered, and shook his head to get the hair out of his face"W-what just happened?" Riku said as he rubbed his head.Xemnas helped Riku up and pointed to the wounded Roxas"Roxas got angry and unleashed his anger all over your face."Riku looked Furious and began walking fast over to Roxas and grabbed Roxas's shirt and lifted him up"Lets see how you like it!" then Riku puched Roxas incredibly hard in the face and dropped him.Sora walked over to Riku and said"He is just mad because Im still alive and he is still half a person." Roxas could barely speak but managed to say"I...Hate...being a...nobody." Sora walked over to Roxas"Maybe if...we combine ourselves we can become one."Roxas got up slowly ans stopped when he was on one knee"I would never think of combining with you."

Roxas stood up and summoned the Oblivion with his hand raised high"This is the only Keyblade as srong as the Ultima weapon combined with another Ultima Weapon." Then Roxas summoned another Oblivion.Sora was awwed"H-How do you have another Oblivion." Roxas smirked a dirty smile"Im just fake so this Oblivion is also fake,but I can act and do things like a real perason could." Sora started to float in Air"It might be as strong but maybe your just messing with my head." Sora was struck by a beam of light and when the flash was gone Sora was on the ground glowing white with the Alpha Keyblade raised high. Roxas wasnt impressed then floated in air like Sora but a beam of Darkness struck Roxas and when the darkness dissappered Roxas had electricity flowing sround him and The combination of the two Oblivions"See Sora This Keyblade is somthing I like to call The Omega Keyblade." Sora wasnt impressed"Just shut up and fight me." Roxas got angry and just ran tords Sora and jumped in the air.Sora dashed and leaped at Roxas and slashed down but Roxas blocked it then somehow Roxas and Sora stayed in the air but they kep fighting and everytime they slammed keyblades against each others a great light flashed.

Roxas struck Sora then started striking non-stop and Sora was battle damaged but then they stopped fighting for a minute.....then Sora quickly retaliated by striking Roxas down sending him crashing into the earth.Sora paused and rested in the air."Roxas is a good challenge."Sora thought​

Last edited:

Riku_123

Im thinking about getting this deleted barley anyone reads them cause im not one of those famous people on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back