• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the thinner ps2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel3344

im sorry if there is already a thread on this but what is good about the thinner ps2? i doesn't even have a fan

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
There is a fan in it, but it's small. Heat is a big issue with the flat PS2s. Have you ever felt the top of one of those things? I swear, you could fry bacon on it while playing.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I have the new PS2 because my old one broke. I like the thinner version better. Although, it did take some time to get used to. The older versions did get a lot hotter and they are not that way now. At least mine is not that hot. :)

helios

Bronze Member
Yeah right i left a chocolate bar on it to see how long it would take to melt after playing RE4 for 6 hours straight. I came back in 5 min i had to wipe up the chocolate all over the flat PS2.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I have the big one, and I don't mind it, since I take it other places only on occasion. It's lasted me 4 years, so it's cool. If it ever does manage to have a mishap, I suppose I'll buy a thin one, but I rather like the bulky ones! <3

mooglemaniac555

Square Ninja said:
There is a fan in it, but it's small. Heat is a big issue with the flat PS2s. Have you ever felt the top of one of those things? I swear, you could fry bacon on it while playing.
has any touched the AC adaper while playing a long time.man that's kinda hot

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Bad things about Thin PS2

Heat problems
easier to brake actually alot easier than Gamecube
some games can't be played(they are old games but still its a bad thing)

Good things about(only one)

Online hook up comes with it automatically

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Jinx said:
Bad things about Thin PS2:
easier to brake actually alot easier than Gamecube

Well, just about everything made by anyone other than Nintendo is easier to break than a Nintendo product.

Jinx said:
some games can't be played(they are old games but still its a bad thing)

Aren't those games the same games can't be played on the older version?

Axel3344

thank you everyone for your posts.my old bulky ps2 is dying so i was thinking of getting the thinner one

S

Shadow Soldier

DO NOT GET A SLIM PS2... They are very easy to break... I recommend trying to find the old ones, more reliable

Helios said:
Yeah right i left a chocolate bar on it to see how long it would take to melt after playing RE4 for 6 hours straight. I came back in 5 min i had to wipe up the chocolate all over the flat PS2.

You're retarded.

And the ac adaptor, they had a call back on those, after i got mine replaced, It no longer got hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back