• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "tell me what you think of my idea" thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
heya there... yay, my frst thread! lol, anyways, everyone, tell me what you think?

i have taken the time to go through and draw all of the organization's symbols( you know, the ones in the World That Never Was?) and i would love to get them all tattoed on my back and arms ... so tell me what yo think about this, cos i like other peoples opinions:thumbsup:!

Lancelot

Awards
joy, no one wants to look at my idea lol

Lancelot

Awards
i didnt actually get them, im just asking peoples opinios lol

Lancelot

Awards
well i wouldnt know wat a tattoo feels like lol

Gatekeeper

I think you should get a temporary tatoo first, just to see how it looks and if you won't get bored with them easily.. :D

Denki-Kurai

Hmmm. I would have to know the tattoo artist well enough. Or know that they could draw it really well. i don't want it comming out looking all messed up.

Lancelot

Awards
Hmmm. I would have to know the tattoo artist well enough. Or know that they could draw it really well. i don't want it comming out looking all messed up.

yeah, thats true. if i could do it myself that would be great lol, buuuuuuuuut it might be a bit hard doing them on my back lol

Lancelot

Awards
I think you should get a temporary tatoo first, just to see how it looks and if you won't get bored with them easily.. :D

mmmm yeah, maybe.... i dont really think ill get bored with em lol...

by the way, i dont know how to pput two quotes in one message so sorry for double posting

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
really think about your future...you'll be at a football game with your shirt off and some guy will say
"Hey I didn't know that guy was gonna go that far with some tat.s over a stupid game" and then a random beer is poured on your head

Lancelot

Awards
No. D: Not unless it's done tastefully.

You might like the idea now, but later...

<3

well i wouldnt get it done unless it was tasteful...

really think about your future...you'll be at a football game with your shirt off and some guy will say
"Hey I didn't know that guy was gonna go that far with some tat.s over a stupid game" and then a random beer is poured on your head

yea i will think about ma future.... and i wont need to worry bout the football thing cos im gonna be a cricketer! n yes, true that someone may say that one day, but hey, i'll just look back at the time i had it done and ill still say: im glad that i did have it done

Last edited:

Elorah

Awards
Personally, I definitely would not get it done. It might sound cool now, but it might look really bad in later years and would be very painful to remove.

Also, if you really wanted a tattoo, I'd start off with a temporary one , or a very small one, before going full out with all these symbols. How big are you planning on having them?

And you should know a lot about the tattoo artist, make sure they are licensed etc ... my friend did a project on tattoos ^^

You might not even end up wanting to get them done. You can't legally get a tattoo for a few years yet, and you might not be as into KH as you used to be.

Lancelot

Awards
Personally, I definitely would not get it done. It might sound cool now, but it might look really bad in later years and would be very painful to remove.

Also, if you really wanted a tattoo, I'd start off with a temporary one , or a very small one, before going full out with all these symbols. How big are you planning on having them?

And you should know a lot about the tattoo artist, make sure they are licensed etc ... my friend did a project on tattoos ^^

You might not even end up wanting to get them done. You can't legally get a tattoo for a few years yet, and you might not be as into KH as you used to be.

yea, by the time i can have em done, i might not be as into it but i doubt that!

Lancelot

Awards
anybody else got anything to say on this?

Gatekeeper

Yeah, definetly start with someting small and/or temporary, to see how you deal with it.. :D

Lancelot

Awards
lol thx. yea... i mean, i wouldnt get them that big... i'd have to get 11 0f em on my back and arms... 1 on each arrm, 9 on the back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back