• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The TAV connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information
As most of us know, only two of TAV share a connection to SRK. My theory is that the two are aqua and Ven. I know that some of you might think "its obviously Terra and Ven because terra sides with the darkness and Ven looks just like Roxas" but I'm not so sure about Terra. I think that the one who has a connection to Riku is Vanitas because of

1. Vanitas's suit is very similar to Riku's dark mode suit
2. Riku and Vanitas have the same battle stance
3. Vanitas's keyblade has blue eyes on it just like Riku's Soul Eater/ Way to the Dawn
4. Vanitas is consumed by darkness, just like Riku was

So basically I'm just trying to say that out of TAV, Ven is connected to Sora, Aqua is connected to Kairi, and that Terra isn't connected to Riku because Vanitas is connected to Riku. Please discuss and please don't flame me or anything cuz i'm new. If there is a thread like this one already, just send me the link and close the thread.

Apasstrife

first...welcome to KHI....

about the relationship betweenTAB and SRK.... even if theres a lot of info to asociate riku with vanitas....you have to remember the meaning of the names.... that obviously meen something (even if some people say that has no meaning).... riku and terra means the same thing in diferent languadge.. (earth)........also we know that terra is also related very deply with the darkness, just like riku (and vanitas)...
we have to see the realtin between ven and vanitas... (maybe they are brothers :p..lol just guessing)... jump festa trailer will give us more clue about this sort of things

"see u in kh insider"

Leper Messiah

you have to remember the meaning of the names.... that obviously meen something (even if some people say that has no meaning).... riku and terra means the same thing in diferent languadge.. (earth)

That's just stupid. Aqua and Kairi mean the same thing as do Sora and Ven... Therefore, using the logic that Terra and Riku's names mean the same thing to say that they have a connection is invalid.

Last edited:

Zmaxwell

Ok.. we Know Ven and Sora have a Connection.... But why does everyone assume it has to be a Boy to Boy or Girl to Girl Connection.. Why cant Terra be related to Kiari somehow, or Aqua to Riku.. just because they are different genders doesn't mean that they cant be related..

Aqua to Riku FTW

Apasstrife

That's just stupid. Aqua and Kairi mean the same thing as do Sora and Ven... Therefore, using the logic that Terra and Riku's names mean the same thing to say that they have a connection is invalid.

Ok.. we Know Ven and Sora have a Connection.... But why does everyone assume it has to be a Boy to Boy or Girl to Girl Connection.. Why cant Terra be related to Kiari somehow, or Aqua to Riku.. just because they are different genders doesn't mean that they cant be related..
Aqua to Riku FTW

ignore the meaning of the names is more stupid..... its almost the only real thing we have about the conections..... if you say that the meanings of the names are "casual things"....then everything else is mere expeculation....¿you think nomura dont put the names of TAV for hes meanings?)

in the jump festa trailer 2010 we know that riku and terra talk in destiny island, we know that sora have some sort of conection with ven becouse of roxas aparence.... and kairi is shown in bbs alongside kairi (and the king, another posible conection..remember the gathering)........ thouse are almost the only thing we know of bbs between the conections of TVA and SRK. ignoring that is more stupid

the more simple explanation is maybe the correct one (occham razor)...so, ven is conected with sora, aqua with kairi, and riku with terra. this is what i think.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Welcome to KHInsider!

This theory has been talked about a lot, and, yes, I agree it is possible. Vanitas could be related to Riku in some way.

Beyer

ignore the meaning of the names is more stupid..... its almost the only real thing we have about the conections..... if you say that the meanings of the names are "casual things"....then everything else is mere expeculation....¿you think nomura dont put the names of TAV for hes meanings?)

in the jump festa trailer 2010 we know that riku and terra talk in destiny island, we know that sora have some sort of conection with ven becouse of roxas aparence.... and kairi is shown in bbs alongside Aqua(and the king, another posible conection..remember the gathering)........ thouse are almost the only thing we know of bbs between the conections of TVA and SRK. ignoring that is more stupid

the more simple explanation is maybe the correct one (occham razor)...so, ven is conected with sora, aqua with kairi, and riku with terra. this is what i think.
Bold=I corrected your mistake in the quote, u wrote Kairi instead of Aqua.

You completely just ignored the fact that only 2 of TAV have a connection to SRK.
Ignoring the name meaning is a very obvious thing to do considering that it was done to simply show that they are the Heros because together they basically make up everything (The sea, the sky and the earth). It was not done to show anymore of connection apart from the fact that they are the hero's of the story.
Mickey too is a big hero but he not only is in both 'generations' but also was already made and given a name.

Considering they all have some sort of connection to their respective roles in each group (Ven and Sora, Aqua helping Kairi, Terra and Riku) then I am assuming this connection is something much deeper than just meeting or names. Clearly Ven and Sora have that and I hear that Terra chose Riku to be the Keyblade wielder, so that would give them connections but yet, maybe Aqua has something deeper with Kairi?

I am in no way ignoring the great connections between Riku and Vantias, in fact, I support it. I think it would be 'better' IMO for it to be Aqua-Kairi and Ven-Sora and Vantias-Riku. Remember, Vant is not a part of TAV so the statement that only two of TAV have connections is still true.

However, there are the connections with Terra and Riku, it is just that Vant-Riku is so much more overwhelming.

popcornlion

I Beyer summed that up good enough
but still Riku and Vanitas seem to have a connection
Maybe Vanitas consumed Riku on so Terra chose Sora?
(?)

wisdomsora21

first...welcome to KHI....

about the relationship betweenTAB and SRK.... even if theres a lot of info to asociate riku with vanitas....you have to remember the meaning of the names.... that obviously meen something (even if some people say that has no meaning).... riku and terra means the same thing in diferent languadge.. (earth)........also we know that terra is also related very deply with the darkness, just like riku (and vanitas)...
we have to see the realtin between ven and vanitas... (maybe they are brothers :p..lol just guessing)... jump festa trailer will give us more clue about this sort of things

"see u in kh insider"
wait, i dont think riku and terra mean exactly the same thing. riku means land and terra means earth. just like sora- sky, ven- wind, and kairi- oceon, aqua - water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back