• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The sky darkens as I approach

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Stryfe

Yes, as you may have guessed I am new here. However, that does not mean I am new to forums. If you made that assumption, you might as well be considered a moron. Well, I am not going to spam this out by just saying "hi".

Name: James
Forum experience: 3 years
What you like to do on forums: RP, downsize those who are below me.

Also, it seems this place does not have a character creation area. How sad. I was looking forward to that as well. Now, if you may excuse me, I have some posting to do.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
oooooo....you sound interesting.....here's a pop-tart...now go eat it.....welcome to the forums....i love you like a fat kid loves.....well, pop-tarts....pm me if you need help i guess O_~

Bear

Ouranophobic
Welcome BACK to KHI, nooblet. Look forward to beating you in the Brawl thread. ;]

Get into some role plays. It'd be nice to have another good role-player around.

Anyway, post in Brawl. IWANT2DIFEETU ;D

PS : Thanks for the sig. <3

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Welcome to KHI! I'm a RPer as well, and if you want character creation, hit the chaleenge thread. Check some of them out + the challenge rules, you'll see. Enjoy your stay!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP You may still create characters within roleplays and battles.

Welcome to KHI, you seem well situated, hope to see you around!

Stryfe

That bastard. He started this thread up again. Damn him.

Anyways, yea, thanks. -Rubs back of neck-

As for creating characters? I larf. My character reigns supreme....if I ever finish him. xD.

Back on subject, yea. I was banned for a year if you haven't noticed. xD. TM used my account, got members for a site, then banned the account. The witty bastard. ANYWAYS, yea, cya guys around.

Nice to meet you. PM me to be buds.

I got a spam friend! Hooah!

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Snowdog heavied her azure gaze to the headstrong man, returning from a year away to the peaceful relams of KHI.

Hey! n_n Lol, I RP too. But I'm not too good at it yet.

Anyway, welcome back to KHI! Hope you have an awesome time.

(And I hope to see you around RP soon enough ^-^)

<3

Well that' great Stryfe, >_>
Role-Play is crap, but we still can associate in the Religious, Intel Discussion threads, and also KH:I threads. Other then that, I'll be seeing you.

Back