• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The simple life: till death do us part

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysteria

I love that show, reason is because they try to prove they can do stuff yet they do it wrong, don't do it at all or just goof off

p.s I think nicole is sorta better than paris because well she calls everyone a female dog LOL!!

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Haha, I've always been a fan of the Simple Life series, just because I like to watch random rich girls fail at normal life. But, I haven't been liking this season as much as the original 'Simple Life' and 'Simple Life: Interns' because Paris and Nicole refuse to do anything together.

Whatever, once again, I can't stand it how retarded blondes are richer than all of us and they can't even take care of children. xD

Mysteria

mimi15 said:
i love this show too. I hate that they won't do stuff together though. They do stupid things when they're together.
yeah I remember when nicole pretended her cat died when they misued some money in the first season LOL!!! and they tried to make a little girl say the b word

Nicole: what ryhmes with witch? LOL!!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is one of my favorite shows. My favorite episodes were the Pakistani one and the "Pregnant" one. =]

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
My favourite series was 'Simple Life: Road Trip'. You just have to love Nicole Richie!

C

cam ron 77

this is my FAVORITE show right now. its so funny how nicole calls everyone the b word. i like the one where shes on the supermarket phone yelling for someone to help her make enchiladas . and then she embarrases that one kid by saying over the phone that 'theres a hot latino boy on the loose, he has brown hair and sexy brown eyes...' and she said something else that wasn't too appropriate but it was hilarious.

i agree, i like the season where they were together because they are way more funny when they are together. and it was so nice to see them as best friends since they were 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back