• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Simple and Clean (rewritten or whatever) thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Okay, I was thinking about doing a Simple and Clean rewritten thread. I know most people like the song the way it is and its' a sad song but try to think of it as funny and one of the Kingdom Hearts character, singing the song and all that. I did mine on Kairi, although I'm a big Sora fan and he's my favorite character. So here goes.........and if you gotten any lyrics you want to written from the original song, you can. Also you don't have to go in order if you don't want to. It's just for fun and besides! The words are really just Simple and Clean! (lol).:D Okay, sorry, if it does not appeal but really! :( Thanks for reading!:) -sorafan1203

Simple and Clean (THE SORAFAN1203 VERSION)

Reason: Just for fun! Geez!

*I made this up! Sorry if it's out of order and it's kind of cheesy, I don't know if it's cheesy. It's supposed to be funny and Sweet!*

Er.......how does it start out?

When you walk away you don't hear me say (please come back, Sora!)
Simple and Clean is the way that your making me feel.......today (really,Sora!)

Simple and Clean, I love you (what else can I say?) and always forever. Lalalalalalalala...... I'm daydreaming of you and your sweet voice (yes, you have a sweet voice, Sora)

Don't ever change, Sora and just be the same old you.
(Note: She said to Sora at the beginning in the Cutscenes before the island was destroyed by the Heartless, so I thought of adding that). 'cause I'll miss you and please still remain with me.
Simple and Clean, oh how I longed to see your smiling face (yes I do, Sora).
Simple and Clean, I think your the most coolest guy ever (referring to Sora)
Simple and Clean........I wish we can meet up with each other (lol).

Sora, your getting me, too many things because you like me and I like you too!
Don't need to tell you love me 'cause I love you too (and I have a headache looking at Riku).
When you walk away, You don't hear me say "Please come back! I need to finish the conversation we're having!" (lol).

Simple and Clean is the way your making me feel........this summer.
That's when you came to me and said "Don't get me wrong, I'm your friend but does that mean I won't be with you forever and always"
One day you'll understand when we're older (Tell me now, Sora!)

K

keybladeprince

Haha that's pretty funny, just imagine Sora,Donald & Goofy singing their own little song.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Thank you, very much! I enjoy the comments. Keep it up coming 'cause here comes the Goofy and Donald Duck version to King Mickey! (Just give me comments on what you think it's funny to say or better yet, make your own!) You guys are all great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back