• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the shell of riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros=Sora

who in here besides me thinks we havnt seen the last of the shell of riku that got away in khcom you know the one that one of the unknowns made, i think its still alive and he is one of the unknowns that would be cool a final fight between riku and his shell in 3d :D

anyone but me

no, I think hes gone, Nomura said that CoM wasn't all that important to KH2, so, i don't think they would bring back Replica Riku...

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Aros=Sora said:
who in here besides me thinks we havnt seen the last of the shell of riku that got away in khcom you know the one that one of the unknowns made, i think its still alive and he is one of the unknowns that would be cool a final fight between riku and his shell in 3d :D

Shell? You are completely off. It was a clone,a replica. And no,he will not be in the game. And he didn't get away. He was killed by Riku in the battle in Twilight Town near the end of "Reverse Rebirth". End of Story.

O

Onewingedangel6

the riku clone was killed at the end of COM and he is not a shell he is a CLONe

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
amaefuna said:
what the hell are u talking about there was no riku replica just plain ol riku

You dear member are sadly misimformed. You don't know anything about Chain of Memories don't you. THere was indeed a Riku Replica, who IS NOT A SHELL. LOL. Riku Replica was killed off in COM.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Aros=Sora said:

No i don't thik we will be seein him again but like you said a fight between riku and Riku replica, in the animatects program they did DD in as a video you can unlock at the end of the game for completing everything would be cool they could call it, One's Self Agenst One's Self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back