• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Seven Dwarfs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaqwsxdfgh

Hey this is my first thread on the forums. Soooooo...yeah....sooorry if there is a subject already on here about this... but yeah.....I've never really enjoyed the summons in previous Kingdom Hearts games. Although something that would be awesome to see in Birth By Sleep is to have the seven dwarfs as a summon. You could totally have it be like a Disney styled version of Nights or the Round.....which would be friggen saweet 8D.....tell me what you think...and again sorry if this has already been discussed

A

Audo

Rofl. That would be... interesting.
But I like how the summons are from Disney movies that don't get a world (with the exception of Genie and Tink in KH1 and just Genie in KH2).
So i'd rather the summons be from a movie that doesnt get the chance to be a world.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Eh. I wouldn't wanna see them as summons, but I'm sure they'll serve as comic relief in the story at least.

zaqwsxdfgh

wat could they do to help you
To be honest I wouldn't quite know....I kind figured they could bash everyone up with something.....I'd say they could use keyblades like genie did...but i think that would be stupid

SwordsmenXIII

Rofl. That would be... interesting.
But I like how the summons are from Disney movies that don't get a world (with the exception of Genie and Tink in KH1 and just Genie in KH2).
So i'd rather the summons be from a movie that doesnt get the chance to be a world.

it would be interesting, what would they do, but i would i like to see different summons than one's in the game. XDD

Ren

adios motherfucker
Before I even read the part about the Knights of Round, I was already thinking about it. Weird. o_O

I can't really imagine them being a summon.
Then again, Chicken Little was one. :/

Ren

adios motherfucker
Pretty sure at least one of them has a pick-axe.

They all have pick-axes.
In fact, I watched Snow White last week. I paid disturbingly close attention to the axes.
I think they had clubs at one point, too.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Welcome to KHI!

I never used the summons much, myself, but I'm sure there were be more down the road. It might seem like a little much, though, to have all 7 of them fighting with weapons each, it would be overwhelming. They need to have a balance of strength between Sora and the summon, otherwise, it's no fun.
for me at least.
._.

I<3Roxas

Summons in KH1 were almost useless IMO, and the ones in KH2 were simply required if you wanted 100% completion. So they were still basically useless haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back