• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The secret ending of KH2 is out but unkown to many.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger King

People I advize you to not watch the secret ending to KH2. there is a seen that you do not want to see. I shall not tell anyone, I miself regret watching it deeply.

Stryder_sdc

Tiger King, a peice of advice, im not gonna flame you, but alot people will do, in fact the next reply will probably have the word Old in it, and then some asshole will call u a n00b, you have to look through other threads before posting because we have known this information since before christmas

Tiger King

I mean i seen it and i saw Kairi on a different island than Sora, so I was like dang they still aint together, thats why I advized ppl ot to watch it becouse it may make them upset. thas all

Stryder_sdc

dude, u obviously didnt watch the entire thing then, and BR, i just reported you for flaming

Lol, J/K

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
STRYDER FOR MAKING A LONG WORTHLESS EMPTY POST I REPORTED IT TO ADMIN!!!!!
DON'T BREAK THE RULES! :(

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Stryder_sdc

i can see this ending up as being more of winding eachother up thread instead of the actuall subject, but yea, Xaldin, I just went onto KH2.co.uk and it turns out that all your theories and pics and information u have posted has been directly ripped from someone called Heartbreaker,

Stryder_sdc said:
Hang on a second, you stole that info from Xaldin of the KHinsider forum
Heartbreaker said:
What the hell? no way, iv been saying this for ages
Stryder_sdc said:
Sorry man, i just checked the dates, turns out he ripped from you
Heartbreaker said:
Yea Iv just looked, i can beleive it, me and Destiny Blade have been discussing this for ages
Stryder_sdc said:
Um, ok, do u no how much stuff he has ripped from u
Heartbreaker said:
I just checked, nearly everything he has said, just check the dates if you dont beleive me
Stryder_Sdc said:
Ok, yea, just did, Ill report this to one of the Mods on KHinsider
Heartbreaker said:

Looks like your a liar and your in trouble
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Tiger King

Yeah, I cant wait for it to come out, I/m going to try and not watch any videos of KH2 that may reveal anything, I want it to be a suprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back